• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics from work today:

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
Doing our 2 day Tool Truck tool sale at work today & tomorrow. Crappy cell phone pics, but had the Foose NAPA delivery truck and the Orange County Choppers NAPA drag bike there too. Setting up and taking down was not much fun, otherwise enjoyed the day. I grilled hot dogs today, grilling burgers tomorrow.

Will try to remember to bring the video cam to work tomorrow and grab some shots of the truck doing burn-outs.

semiparkinglot_zps4d72df03.jpg

storeandsemi_zpsc7515397.jpg

toolshow01_zps0dfb6758.jpg

toolshow02_zps44a753cc.jpg

Our local NAPA is just an old time storefront, and they joined NAPA just a few years ago. Most stuff I go in for needs to be ordered, and they do their best to get it quickly. I'd much rather shop there than the other chains, but they close at 5, 12 on Saturday, and no Sundays. I like the quality, their prices beat the others, and they have a full service machine shop.

We are a "Main Store". We do wholesale/retail, and are attached to the Distribution Center. We cover the entire city block. Being that, we are extremely busy, have some of the craziest stuff in stock, and lots of it. My store alone has 30+ employees, and a fair sized fleet of delivery vehicles. The D.C. has even more employees than that, of course. It has a way of keeping me busy. :)

Is that a retail store or a distribution center? Mighty big for a store. Would have everything in stock!

Back