• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics from Sunday.

4wdParakeet

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got to wheel the XJ again. 4 months of putting in the motor, and 2 of getting to go to the park to work and not wheel it was needed. As of right now I will say that the best mod I've done to the jeep is the stroker. Never feels like I'm short on power like the old motor or my KJ did. I've already toasted the 2 year old ujoint in less than 1000 miles.

All the pics I have were with my phone and none that were actually on a trail. These are from KS Rocks Rock Garden/Trench. Anyways here are the pics.

IMAGE_334.jpg

IMAGE_340.jpg

IMAGE_341.jpg

IMAGE_349.jpg

IMAGE_350.jpg

IMAGE_351.jpg

IMAGE_364.jpg

IMAGE_353.jpg

Cheeseman I look forward to seeing you and your buddys in the Trench too. I will admit before any flaming starts, I didn't go all the way through and had to be strapped out. In my defense this is my DD and I have no armor at all. I do have some more pics if you want to start scouting your way through. Let me know and I'll post them.

Parakeet

Last edited:
looks like a fun little spot to play in. some day i want something like that in my back yard

www.ksrockspark.com

We are located just outside of Ft Scott, Ks. It is a 240 acre park with trails to keep just about everybody happy. Got some big stuff for the big guys and any 4wd vehicle can tool down the main loop without issues. We also have a playground that includes the trench, 2 sets of moguls, a teater tooter and various tubes and poles to crawl around on.

Parakeet

Everytime I get money set aside for armor something else comes up. Like this spring was time for 2x6 rockers, skids, and beadlocks but then the motor gave up the ghost. Maybe by this fall I can get all of it covered.

Everytime I get money set aside for armor something else comes up. Like this spring was time for 2x6 rockers, skids, and beadlocks but then the motor gave up the ghost. Maybe by this fall I can get all of it covered.

Well you coulda put a used motor in it and had money for it! Ha! Just teasing. I woulda got a stroker too!

For the money I spent on the motor I could have all my armor and an exo. But I wouldn't trade the stroker for anything. The next jeep I build will the get stroker first thing. Only in the 4.7 variety.:sure: That's the only thing I would do different. I'll be back down there in a couple weeks I may try going all the way through that section.

Parakeet

Back