• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2016

I was planning on going to Hollister from Sacramento but I ran I to some trouble putting my rear suspension back together. I might just drive my truck to Prairie City.

WanderingWheelers club just donated to Marine Toys for Tots . We donated in $$ this year as we could get a donation match so $640 for this great cause!

We are passing the info around as well, thanks again for putting this together and hope to make it this weekend if I can fix my pos (JK do not laugh) in time :)

Thanks guys again for putting this together!

Gui

WanderingWheelers club just donated to Marine Toys for Tots . We donated in $$ this year as we could get a donation match so $640 for this great cause!

We are passing the info around as well, thanks again for putting this together and hope to make it this weekend if I can fix my pos (JK do not laugh) in time :)

Thanks guys again for putting this together!

Gui

thats awesome Gui!

Josh and I will be at Prairie city from 10-2pm collecting toys

I'm new around here - but I was planning on coming out to PC to say hello and drop off some toys for the cause.

I've honestly never been inside PC - just driving past it many times. Where should I come look for you guys?

Look for my black JK rubicon with the holiday toy drive banner at Hollister. We are usually near the main obstacle course camping area.

I will be there from 10 until 2 as well. Always a fun time with the group at Hollister, hope to see you there.

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I will ! Look for the liftemd WJ

Work has been kicking my ass. So jeep is still not repaired. But I should be able to make it down to Hollister.

Added bonus after a phone call to Hollister I can ride my atv in the upper ranch. (Steering wheel)

Wasn't able to get the Comanche smoged and legal yet so I'll be putting around in the Cherokee at PC in 2wd. I hate mud...

Supposed to rain a lot tomorrow. If i'm not beat after work I'll have to throw the M/Ts on the XJ.

Found some bad u-joints in the LJ last night, so I'll probably leave it home. (Wife's rig)

Last edited:
Rain forecast for Hollister is for rain on/off most of the day. Hopefully it will stay mostly dry as the day goes on. Bring your rain gear and plan accordingly. I will be there rain or shine from 10 until around 1 or 2 depending on how many people show up late.

I should be out there at least to drop toys off, If its not raining too hard I may do some wheeling.

I'm getting over a nasty ass flu, so I shouldn't be out in the cold or rain for very long.

We had a great turn out. Is was great to see everyone. I didn't take any pic but will see what I can borrow from Facebook.

Ended up with a ton of toys for the kids! I will post pics after I drop them all off

Good time in Hollister today. Beautiful weather.

That it was. No rain and lots of sunshine. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported a great cause. Thanks to Bryan C. for putting this together in Hollister and thanks to Josh Jensen and BlondeJon for running the show up at Prarie City. We all appreciate your hard work!

We had a ton of rain. We collected a ton of presents .

Back