• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ Part Out

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out a 99 XJ with 120k miles. Auto, 4.0, 4x4, D30/8.25

Everything is located in Glenmoore, PA 19343.

I will ship smaller items on your dime.

Prices are not negotiable. Period.

If you want something, send me a PM with your name, number, and address. If you are first in line, I'll send you a PM back with my PayPal address and we can discuss pick-up/shipping.

Here are some pics and a list of the main items. Other stuff is available - just ask.

Hood/front fenders/header/grill - SOLD
29 spline 8.25 3.55s with all brakes - $100
D30 3.55s with all brakes - $100
Brand new NAPA alternator - $75
Front doors - $30 each
Rear doors - $30 each
Hatch - $50
Motor (no accessories, just the block) - $150
Trans (broken nipple where fluid hose connects) - $25
231 TC - $50
Steel wheels with tires - $100 for all four
Drivers seat - SOLD
Passenger seat - $25
Rear bench seat - $35
Water pump - $15
Steering - $20
Steering gear box - $20
Tail lights - $30 for the pair
Radiator - $30

Other things available are interior pannels, dash pannels, seat belts, bumpers, glass, gas tank, and more. Just ask.

Additional pictures can be seen here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/114095976989588686155/albums/5945005096051370321

IMG_4309.JPG

So the motor will be absolutely stripped? No head, oil pan, manifolds, ect??

It all depends on what has sold by the time someone wants the engine. Oil pan, head, valves, valve cover will all still be there. I'm not gonna tear down the motor itself. Manifold will likely sell separately. Fuel rail is already gone.

how is the rear hatch plastic trim (it holds the carpet and the hatch sits on it)

Unplug everything and remove the whole harness!! I basically need the engine bay stuff to the main plugs and fuse box under dash. I need to rewire my wiring job :gee:

i will pass thanks, mine's the same.

Unplug everything and remove the whole harness!! I basically need the engine bay stuff to the main plugs and fuse box under dash. I need to rewire my wiring job :gee:

I hate you for asking this. It sounds awful to pull all that stuff out.

I'll see what I can do though. I doubt I'll get to it until this weekend, IF EVER.

No rush at all dude, I haven't had working gauges for over a year so I could care less. Its only on my "to do one of these days eventually" list. Wait til everything else is gone and remove it last when nothing is in the way.

No rush at all dude, I haven't had working gauges for over a year so I could care less. Its only on my "to do one of these days eventually" list. Wait til everything else is gone and remove it last when nothing is in the way.

Now that's my kind of timing. Consider yourself officially on the back burner:laugh3::laugh3:

Pulling the dash is annoying but not that bad... I did my 98's heater core a few weeks ago in 4 hours flat, had the whole thing pulled apart in 1-1.5 hours the remainder was going back together. And I drove it there so I was being careful, couldn't afford to break anything and get myself stranded.

Anyone who gives you crap on those prices is out of their mind anyways, those are all really fair.

How much for the rear leafs? Same schedule as Ross, my DD's leafs are sagged really bad but I have been driving it like that for 2 years already and I am not going to stop anytime soon. Just looking to make a bastard pack and get my stock height back. I don't even care if they come to me with chunks of sawzalled unibody attached to them still, nor if I don't get them until NACFest.

Rich - I picked up a pretty cheap Jeep for some parts I needed .... and am parting out the rest.

Brad - I'd sell you all the glass you want and the booster/cylinder all for $50. Catch is you have to come over and help me take the glass out. I tend to brake glass. The Jeep is pretty rusty underneath, but the stuff in the engine bay isn't too bad. I'm around all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Ken - I'll set the leafs aside for you .... unless someone comes along and offers a lot of money .... then I'll whore myself out to the highest bidder.

Dash is cake, I've had black jeeps apart close to a dozen times now. You should be able to remove the eninge bay harness without touching it. Couple of main plugs to the left of the brake pedal and the leads to the fuse box in the PS kick panel are the only things that come thru the firewall. I BELIEVE my dash harness is OK but another one wouldn't hurt.

Back