• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ 2 door partnout

jeffsjk

NAXJA Forum User
What's up guys. I bought a wrecked XJ for the trans to swap into my crawler. This thing only has 119K miles and runs like a champ. Interior is in great shape headliner has one spot of minor sag, the rest is great condition. Seats, carpet and all trim in great shape, it's black upper and tan lower. Engine, transfer case axles tailgate etc... has all 5 aluminum wheels and tires in great shape. all up for grabs. PM with needs or shoot me a text. I'll try to get some pics up tonight, have them on my phone i can text them to you. Thanks, Jeff 302- five 3 zero- 1 three o four.

IMG_1381_zps5fvf5rfc.jpg

IMG_1383_zpsuiyodymo.jpg

IMG_1385_zpsyhe5gmmy.jpg

IMG_1386_zps7i5ioajp.jpg

IMG_1387_zpshm90ckrd.jpg

IMG_1389_zpsveu3jght.jpg

IMG_1390_zpsyiymvp45.jpg

IMG_1397_zps8rz0jrmb.jpg

IMG_1398_zpsmq2fddut.jpg

I need a radiator lol. Kidding aside, what a shame, it does look clean. Hate to see em die. One question, some 99s did end up with high pinion 30's installed, I'm guessing from leftovers in the parts bins. If yours happens to have one of those, it's worth mentioning.

I need a radiator lol. Kidding aside, what a shame, it does look clean. Hate to see em die. One question, some 99s did end up with high pinion 30's installed, I'm guessing from leftovers in the parts bins. If yours happens to have one of those, it's worth mentioning.

Good point man. I'll take a look and update it. Thanks man!

Hey. I'm looking for passenger side window regulator, track, and all hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to check it tomorrow. I know the widow regulator works but I think the clip holding the window broke. I plan on pulling it in the garage either tonight or tomorrow to start stripping it, I'll check and let you know for sure.

How much for the stock air box, intake tube, and PVC/CCV hoses that run from the valve cover to intake manifold/air box shipped to 06357?

Sorry guys been crazy busy with kids sports. It does have the Dana HP30 front. Hopefully I can work on this thing this weekend.

All the little stuff is simply make an offer. If you need it shipped I just ask that you consider that when making offer. I would rather see this stuff get used than scrapped, so pick away guys. This is a clean 99 with only 119K miles. This was a 2 owner jeep that had full records, when the guy cleaned it out he took the records with him.

Engine, trans tcase out. axles will be out tomorrow along with the other crap I need for my auto swap into my TJ. Have a good drivers side tail light, the tail gate is good, has a dent on the pass side but not bad. Once I get this stripped it's going to the scrap yard, if you need anything now is the time to grab it. Seats are sold, upper dash and arm rest at sold. Everything else is still available. Have had calls on the axles and engine, no one has made it yet- to be fare I just got it out. Let me know what you need.

the drivers headlamp bezel looks like it may still be in one piece? if it is let me know what you want shipped to 02151

Back