• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Grand Cherokee WJ Jeepspeed Build

looks really good. Do you have any under pics?

O...M....G!!!! I sent a comment on the website the other day! This is exactly what I want to do with my WJ! Keeping the windshield ofcourse. About how much is that project worth?

Well message to t&j.. there's 3 zj's on here wanting cages. I'm sure they'd sell good too

ill see what i can do.

looks really good. Do you have any under pics?

ill try to get some up for you.

O...M....G!!!! I sent a comment on the website the other day! This is exactly what I want to do with my WJ! Keeping the windshield of course. About how much is that project worth?

sorry cant say how much the build is. but i can say its not cheap. just think this guy got nothing but top dollar stuff. think of this, $$7-8,000 in just cage material(all chromoly).

sorry cant say how much the build is. but i can say its not cheap. just think this guy got nothing but top dollar stuff. think of this, $$7-8,000 in just cage material(all chromoly).

nice build! Um, that sounds really high!!! So about 1000 feet of tubing??? :) So at around 2.6lb/foot you are looking at 2600 pounds of tubing:), assuming it is 2"x.120" wall 4130:). Great looking truck nonetheless Tom!

Woah... :D Haha might be a year before I can afford a cage like that one. :p It's amazing. Can't wait to see it finished.

just checked my numbers. that includes the dash, window and skin fab. thanks chris

I think Skullver is asking/saying that $7000-8000 sounds high because Tom said:

"in just cage material(all chromoly)"

And to me that would suggest labor would be additional $$$? But let me know if it is $7000-8000 because I will need to get back into building cages on the weekends again...

But it sounds like you have some interested potential customers and I'd hate to see them scared away based on price if it wasn't just the material cost.

Chris

Pardon if it's a stupid question, but what kind of material was used to replace the glass on the rear door and side windows?

See you at the Expo.....

to-expo.jpg

Amazing! :D Lookin forward to more pictures.

Back