• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Cherokee Sport - Lifted - Nice!

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
First off please note I am listing this for my buddy. He is not looking for any kind of trades so please do not ask. CALL HIM if you are interested in looking and/or making a reasonable offer or have any questions.
1999 Jeep Cherokee sport, 150000 miles,automatic, 6 cyl. 4.0 engine, 4X4, power windows, power locks, Viper alarm, 3" suspension lift (new leaf spring pack not add-a-leaf in rear), SYE eliminator, 31" BFG KM2 tires, JKS quicker disconnects, black powder coated Aluminum rims, Alpine stereo with Ipod connection, new radiator, new water pump last winter, new brake pads and rotors in front last summer, new front hub assembly last winter, new ball joints couple months ago. Rhino-lined bottom of doors and rockers - no rust under there. Runs great, looks good. Great in the snow or ready for off road!!
call Brian @ 574-596-2692 $5300 OBO
Exterior2nd.jpg

Side2Exterior.jpg

FrontInterior.jpg

InteriorEdited.jpg

RearInterior.jpg

SteeringWheel.jpg

I believe initially he couldn't get the double sided tape off that fender, but has since gotten it removed. He was going to go back and do a stage 2 in which he was going to get that fender then do the bumpers...didn't get there obviously.

Still for sale? I got a buddy looking for his first XJ, and if the price is negoitable, he may be interested. If you are going to post it here, I would recommend more details. Thanks Ed

Back