• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 CHEROKEE SPORT $3995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rev,

You notice this 'lift' went up .25 inches from the last time he posted this non-sold car?

Look, I know I'm a noob, and not that I wanna be a jerk, but this thing stinks to high heaven. 4 posts, for sale posts even, and no communique back to the general public on here about your XJ. Idk what you've done with e-mail to the orig. replies you got back in Jan., but if it's still got that vibration problem, and that seal leak outta the back (like in your 3 other posts), I'd say there's some things to be done before it's sold. Either that, or the price should drop severely.

Just my .02, but if you (the reader) are interested, be careful. This one I wouldn't trust/touch with a 15 foot pole.

You might want to spread out the sale of your rig, a tad. I had a bone stock 92 Limited w/182K for sale and a fellow TXZR2.com member was wanting to fly here from TX to get it at $1900. Another guy that saw it on cragslist.com was 200 miles away wanted it but, I had it parked on a main street vacant lot and it went the first day. I think your price is fair for my locale and hope you do well! I'd love to have it myself!

eb8baed6.jpg

The Jeep has sold to the first real Jeeper who looked at it. He drove 3 hours to look at it. He got it for $3500. I pointed out every thing I knew wrong with it. The vibration and 2 dings. He and I both belive he got a good deal. Im sorry I upset some of you but come on you cant judge a vehicle untill you actualy see it. 2.5 or 2.75 lift, dosent mean much So my memory of the lift was off. For any real xj person you would read that as a spacer lift with add a spring or block in the rear. In this case add a spring. I drove the vehicle 5 years and could explain its history to any who asked. I read e-mail about once a month thats why I put my phone number in my posting. An interested buyer would call or am I old school (over 50).

To all you young people in Michigan you should get involved with The Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association. They work to keep trails open in Michigan and are our voice in Lansing. I have been a member since 1983 and anyone in the association who knows me will tell you I am anhonest and good guy.

Dave Daley
CJ3A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back