• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 cherokee, 5spd for sale

f1tbiker6

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get rid of my Cherokee. We've had it in the family almost 16 years and its time to go. It should be turned into a full time trail rig, or used as a parts jeep, but I have been daily driving it for many years. Surprisingly the motor is still pulling very strong for the miles it has on it.

99 cherokee
252xxx miles
5spd
4wd, np231 transfer case
4.5" skyjacker lift, also has the adjustable ACOS up front.
Iron rock offroad adjustable upper and lower control arms.
dana 30 front/c8.25 rear with oem gearing, both have the crusher covers.
Mickey thompson 15x8 wheels, spray painted black, 33" destination a/t tires in very good condition.
Heat and AC both work
Cloth interior
Also have a THULE roof rack to go with it.

Recently taken care in the last few months: Both front wheel bearings, front right ball joints, u-joint on the rear driveshaft, rear break pads.

It will need work to feel like a daily driver:
Front left ball joints just went bad
It does wander on the road, always has, and i could never find the problem.
both passenger side doors do not open from the outside, window switches dont work on a few doors.
The hella lights on the front work sometimes and sometimes they dont, loose wire somewhere.
There is rust on the frame behind the rear wheel, so it hasnt affected the integrity of the rear end yet, but it will need to be taken care of, hence why i think it should be used as a trail rig.

Wish i had the time to work on it and use it as a full time trail rig, but at this venture in my life i dont.

1300 OBO. Its located in FLeetwood PA, and i work in Kutztown PA. So it will be kept at either of those locations. Text me at 610-659-2533
will consider trades: Dirtbikes, electronics, etc.. pretty open to ideas.

Last edited:
TRADES: IPHONE 5s-6plus, desktop computers, electronics, 2 stroke dirtbikes...etc, open to just about anything. Worst i can say is no.

Just need this to find a new home.

It was good to meet you man. Thanks for the good deal and good luck with the upcoming wedding.

PS The Eminem CD you left in the stereo was a nice bonus .... I guess ;-)

Hey! Those tires look familiar!

By the way, you'll be happy to know that this Jeep is living a wonderful life at my place. It's missing a few parts, but gets to play a couple times a week.

red%252520beast%252520in%252520the%252520creek.jpg

Back