• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ

Kevinma255

NAXJA Forum User
98 Cherokee. motor (4.0 6cyl), trans (AW4 auto), transfer case (think its the 231 2wd/n/4hi/4lo) and axles (29 spline 8.25 rear, D30 Front) are all good. some body pannels and electric motors for the windows are mostly ok. even the AC compressor is good, just not the condensor.

it has around 190k on it. It was driveable untill two of the three bolts holding the steering box on snapped while I was trying to put a bumper on it. This was the last straw. it is being sold for parts. It can be started and moved but it will be difficult to do much more than that due to lack of steering.

I would like to sell the jeep as a whole but would be willing to pull parts if I have to. I will not pull anything before I have the money in hand.

I have around 450 into it and that is all I am asking for it as it sits.

Thanks

here ya go

3ne3kd3me5Y05Q05U0a4ffbc0d64431c5151f.jpg

3me3oc3l55O35Z05W6a4f7bc6a7e89d22175b.jpg

3ka3me3l85O25Q55P0a4f33bcac46242f1200.jpg

what is the title situation?

looks like it got hit, does it have a savage title? or branded in any way?

It has a clean NY title. I had planned to use it as a spare car but the more time I put into it I think it would be a bad idea.

I bought it with the damage and straightened out the front of the frame. I measured it and it is still square so it was just bent at the swaybar forward.

I have not pulled the tank skid plate or seats yet so if somone wants it they need to let me know soon. I will probably start taking some parts off of it next week if I dont hear from anyone soon.

where in west milford is this located? Would like to come by and take a look at it before you start pulling parts off. Thanks

Brian

If it does end up being parted, and the driver rear door is in good shape, I could use one in that color. I am in Buffalo NY, so I don't know how cost effective it would end up being for me.

PM me if it goes that way.

Thanks,
Mike

drivers rear door is ok but not perfect. PM me an e-mail and I will send you some pictures if you want. I dont realy want to be dealing with shipping anything big but if you want it I will try to work something out.

how are the front doors? are they manual or auto?

i need the ebrake setup (lever and bracket) and center console bracket...I can paypal you the money plus shipping to 06897....or i could take a drive out your way some afternoon

doug

Back