• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ totaled but there's a lot left

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
100_2040.jpg

If I can get my money's worth and feel like I'm not being screwed over then I'll sell the whole thing, just as you see it. If someone knows what they're doing I'm sure this could be fixed and be a great trail rig. Insurance thought it was too much to fix it. I do not have the knowledge to fix it, my loss, your gain.

Here's a quick list of whats good in it(basically everything except that front corner)

4.0 -about 120k miles
auto trans/Xfer case
8.25 rear axle

As far as aftermarket:
R.E. rear leafs 3.5"
ACOS coil spacers
JKS Quicker disconnects
no-name lower control arms
K&N FIPK(or whatever you call it) intake
JET Stage 1 chip
Flowmaster 40
Carsound Cat
Custom Rock Rails-could be cut off and re-used easily by someone who knows what they're doing.
Wilderness Accessories roof rack w/tire mount/jack mount/shovel mount/light mounts front and rear
KC 6x9 long range lights
5 black rock crawler rims 15"
Front BFG A/T's have good amount of tread left, rear are almost done.
some more that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Thats around $4k in parts added, on top of the drivetrain/body/interior.

The intertior is nearly perfect. It most likely will not have a stereo in it, or it will have the stock one if I can find it.

Anything else, just ask.

I'm going to start at $3500, because of the pontential it still has. Buyer must pick-up. Make offer.

will u part out?! ill take the trans if ya do:D!

I wish I had 3500 bucks, does it still run, I see its leakin a bit haha
If for any reason in the world you would take 1000 for it id be happy to pay, thats all iv got right now :)

what gears are in it and if you part it i'll deff take the discos

If you start to part it out tell me what you want for the jack mount and the jack, as well as the rear KC lights and there mounts and the JKS Quicker disconnects.

I am going to try to not part it out, just because I do not have time for that right now. Starting Friday, I have 5 days to buy another car(xj or not). If I can sell this as a whole then I have that much more money to buy a car, which would really widen my budget. If I cannot sell it like this, and I get another xj(looking slim right now) then I will part it out after I take what I want. I'll try to answer your questions best I can:

Yes, it still runs(not drives, obviously). We are unsure what the leak is, we think its steering fluid. The leak came from the accident.

It has stock gears, I'm unsure of the numbers.

It has the up-country package skids(front, t-case, and gas tank)

I am keeping the jack. The jack mount is part of the rack. The rear lights were Harbor Freight specials so I took them off when it went to the body shop.

I will use this thread as a reference IF I start to part it out.

I'm open to any offers on the entire thing.

If I dont get another Jeep I also have a set of 5 Rubicon rims I will sell seperately. 4 have worn down MTR's and the 5th has a brand new 245/75R16 MTR. I will start a new thread for these when the time comes, just giving a heads up.

I will give you $1,200.00 if it runs

Back