• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 xj, rc long arm 35's etc...

MarioWario

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a change so I'm putting my jeep up for sale.
NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES, JUST CASH!!!!
clean title 1998 jeep Cherokee classic
4.0 with 178,xxx miles, auto, 4x4, power everything, AC, cruise, new trans valve body, pan gasket and trans lines installed less then a year ago, had them look over the trans and they told me that was all it needed, 6.5" rough country long arm lift with swaybar disconnects, advanced adapters sye and Tom woods driveshaft installed less then 2k miles ago, JCR stage 3 swing out spare tire carrier rhino lined installed less then a year ago, 35" Goodyear mtrs with a matching spare all on 15" by 10" procomp streetlock wheels all installed less then a year ago, tread is about 50%-75%, spare is low tread, flowmaster 40 series and 2.5" piping installed from the cat back installed less then 200 miles ago, 2 7" hella driving lights installed on the front bumper installed less then 300 miles ago, pro comp wrangler rear bumper fabricated to fit the front,aftermarket stereo and speakers installed with aux hook ups in the front, ahooga horn, 60" high lift jack on rear bumper maybe 2 weeks old.
The only issues are the down stream o2 sensor is disconnected so the check engine light is on, I have a replacement o2 sensor brand new in box and I caught a pole in a parking lot with my left front wheel which dented the front left fender but isn't real bad at all. I broke a tierod end but went ahead and replaced the hole front steering setup and front axle with a 99, also replaced the entire front brakes with new rotors pads and calipers, also the hood isn't paint, its raw steel.
It's daily driveable and does 75 on the freeway with no issues.
I have no interests in trades, just for sale, I have no need to sell, not in any need for money anytime soon so dumb trade offers and low ball offers will be ignored.
$6500 firm
Call/text (preferred) 505-916-6138
Names Mario

IMAG0041-1.jpg

IMAG0043-1.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Back