• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 Jeep Cherokee Limited FS San Diego

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my '98 Jeep Cherokee Limited. It has about 203000 or so miles on it but less than 100,000 on a different 4.0L. 4wd, AW4, 242 t-case. Rubicon Express 4.5" lift system. 33 12.50 BFG A/Ts in good shape, one needs replacing in the future and moved to spare status.
Just about everything I can think of works well, sometimes the passenger window switch is kinda finicky but the driver's side works for it. The driver's seat is worn a bit with one crack. There are a couple small dents and scratches on the bottoms of some of the doors (should've got rock sliders) but they all function fine and shut well. I recently installed a transmission cooler. No check engine light, passed smog with flying colors about a year ago. I have a Dynomax cat-back exhaust with a Super Turbo muffler on it right now. Beefy front bumper that has saved me quite a few times with built-in recovery points, and a hitch in the back used for recovery purposes only (I've never towed anything with this Jeep and the original owner didn't either). Also, I had the A/C charged two summers ago and it is giving me problems again. It works mediocre right now, I'd suggest you test it or see if it is leaking. It doesn't bother me because I just leave the windows down, but A/C is always good.
I have lots of extras that can go with this Jeep, including factory parts both interior and exterior, a small stash of fender flares, stock bumpers, gas tank skid, TJ skid plates I thought I'd modify to work but never got around to doing, a sheet of 24x48 12 gauge steel for making lower door armor if you want, lots more random stuff.
Here are some recent pictures, I have a ton of pictures because this Jeep went all around the country and wheeled just about anything it possibly could.
Picture119.jpg

Picture120-1.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Picture120.jpg

My own personal opinion on what it needs for good wheeling:
Rear axle upgrade, regear and lockers, rock sliders. I was hoping to do this myself once I saved up the money but I am tight on a budget and refuse to wheel this until I upgrade those things. Doesn't mean you can't, I've wheeled it as is a bunch of times, but I'm a perfectionist.
As for a price, I'm hoping for $4000 OBO. I can negotiate a price a little if need be to make a quicker sale. Jeep is located in San Diego, CA 92110.

Also included is an SYE + front DS I never put on. I'm sure I'll dig up a bunch more parts and things as I go along. It has a clean clear title as well that I have with me.

yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada

3500 Good price!..

3500 Good price!..
Haha thanks. I put all that stuff in just to make sure everyone knows exactly what they are looking at. Makes it easier for the both of us, lol.

Pending sale, will let you all know tomorrow. Mike if you want, I can go pull you another front DS when I hit up the junkyard which should be coming up soon.

Pending sale, will let you all know tomorrow. Mike if you want, I can go pull you another front DS when I hit up the junkyard which should be coming up soon.

If you see one when you're there, that would be cool.

If the sale doesn't happen, I may have a friend who's interested.

Back