• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Cherokee Sport Part out

DunkinDeezNutz

NAXJA Forum User
This jeep was flopped and the front A-pillar is smashed in. I was going to keep it but decided to start over rather than try to pull out the pillar and BFH it into place. Time is an issue for me nowadays.

I will be willing to pull most of the stuff, if I don't have time anybody is free to bring their own tools and pull stuff at will, I have access to air.

What it has: 4.0 with approx 170k, AW4/NP231 same mileage. HPD30/C8.25 29 spline. The HP30 is missing front of trackbar bracket. Its also sitting on a RE 3.5 superflex kit sans lower CA's. I still have the CA's however. Grey interior, center console is sprayed with black bedliner. Everything ran fine until the day it flopped, so it still should as it only suffered some body damage.

I might be willing to ship anything that fits in a flat rate box

Located in Stow, MA

What color red is that? If its chilli peper red i might be interested in a few parts. Hows the header pannel look? I cant tell from the photo.

Today I will be pulling my Class III trailer hitch. It was installed last summer to tow my bass boat. Almost brand new and comes with the piggyback wiring that plugs into the light harness behind the driver side rear panel. Was $170 brand new. I'll take $100 bucks wiring included.

And Key fob with matching board for $50 bucks shipped if someone wants. Local pick up for $40

Today I will be pulling my Class III trailer hitch. It was installed last summer to tow my bass boat. Almost brand new and comes with the piggyback wiring that plugs into the light harness behind the driver side rear panel. Was $170 brand new. I'll take $100 bucks wiring included.

wow good deal. i paid 75 for a used hitch and 40 for that harness.

HPD30/8.25 3.55 gears for sale

Pulled the axles today. HPD30/29 spline 8.25 with 3.55 gears. Will sell the pair for $150 or $75 each

The D30 is missing front part of trackbar bracket, easy fix

Last edited:
Back