• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98' Cherokee, 4.0, Auto, A/C, Locked FS/Trade

98XJROKS

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell or trade (mostly trade) my 98' Cherokee XJ 4.0 6 cyl, Auto, A/C, ARB_OX lockers, 4:56, Sunroof, street legal Crawler.
Miles: 117,000
2nd owner. This isn't my dd driver, just a toy so it doesn't get driven a lot.

I'm looking to trade for TJ or comparable.

List of Upgrades include;

Suspension System:
*RE 5.5" Long arm Kit
*Fox 12" 2.0 shocks (front)
*Bilstein 5150 shocks (rear)
*1" pucks (front)
*TNT UBE kit (rear)
*Currie correctlink steering.

Drive train:

4.0 inline 6, AW4 auto, 231J T-case SYE with 4:1 Tera low-2Lo.

HP D30 front, 4:56, OX Locker, heavy duty uppers, lowers, skids, axle seals.

TJ D44 rear, 4:56, ARB locker, Tera Disc brake conversion, TNT UBE kit, diff skid. 40K original miles.

Stuff worth mentioning:

*Hard Rock full interior cage
*C-ROK steering box frame brace
*YJ (new) steering Box
*WJ PS pump
*35" BFG Krawlers mounted on M/T aluminum Classic Lock wheels.
*Winch bumper
*Warn 8000 Winch
*Rock sliders
*Steel rear Quarter Guards
*Gas tank skid
*hitch tow point
*Air intake
*Optima Blue top Battery
*Cobra CB
*Bushwacker flares (Could be replaced)

Very well maintained and a lot of new parts, Royal purple lube.

*Branded title. I have documentation of the rebuild.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Last edited:
DSC_0256-1.jpg

I think I'm over the "itch" to sell the Jeep for now, but anyway every spring I make some changes and here is what I did this year;

Made a rear bumper/ tire carrier and all new tube fender flares. (got rid of the troublesome BW flares).
I also added a couple of 2gal RotoPax fuel containers to the tire carrier, and I'll post up some shots of how I mounted them later. :D:D:D Anyway, I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1059987

I've decided to bring this back for sale or trade. I would consider a trade for a clean TJ (must have 4.0 with auto). Or $10,000 obo.

0410011926.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

The photos you see above and below are with the new flat fender flares and new bumper/tire carrier.

downsized_0414011106a.jpg

0406011458.jpg

0408011417.jpg

Still for sale? where are you located? hit me with your contact info if you still have it. im very interested in taking a look.

Sale Pending

:wave:Sold

I know this form is incredibly old. I just happened to stumble upon it. I love this build it looks amazing. Do you happen to remember the fenders you had? Thanks for your time.

I built the fender flares front and rear out of steel. My my goal was to have a fender flare that looked unique and very strong. They were tied into the unibody for strength.

Last edited:
Back