• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 part out in Mo.

Hey Mate, I will redirect your thread to the For Sale Forum in the MWC :D

Thank you!!
Sorry for posting in the wrong part, just remembered to put it in the MW section today!
Cheers matey!

Martin

Here are the parts that are gone:
Front clip inc front external mirrors and front door handles.
Full wiring harness from the fuse box to the rear.
Glovebox.
Drivers seat.
Steering wheel and column.
Engine ECM
Wiper switch.
Many parts still available, including the full drivetrain (4.0/AW4/231), doors c/w glass and motors etc, a/c controller, and so on . Let me know ASAP as this is about to head to the XJ boneyard in the sky before I leave out next week!!

hey Martin,
what are you looking for out of the fuel tank and pump assembly as a whole? No shipping needed, I might be able to come down and get it. Also could use a drivers side rear door handle. thanks!!

hey Martin,
what are you looking for out of the fuel tank and pump assembly as a whole? No shipping needed, I might be able to come down and get it. Also could use a drivers side rear door handle. thanks!!

Someone else WAS interested in the fuel pump assy. but never replied yesterday, so it's yours mate!
You wanna take it out or need me to?

Martin

I could, what do you want out of it? I would just drop the whole tank and take it all, it would be easier that way.

I could, what do you want out of it? I would just drop the whole tank and take it all, it would be easier that way.

$40 for the tank and 1 rear handle sound ok mate??
Be worth taking a hit to noT have to drop a damn fuel tank, although I bet I could get it out pretty quick with the aid of Mr. Hypertherm:laugh3:
Shoot me a PM or gimme a call if that works so we can arrange it all. If I am home I can back the trailer into the garage and do it inside there!
I will be home up to Monday probably, well so far anyways....;)

Martin

sounds great to me. PM me your # again please.

Thanks,
Tyler

What would you take for the rest of it if I bring a trailer out and pick it up?
PM sent with my number mate.
Give me a call so I can accurately describe everything to you!
Please call ASAP, as I am in the process of pulling parts off it!!!!

martin

Last edited:
is the head liner and lights still in it? if so can i see a picture of the front interior light? if its the style i want ill take it. odd request i know, but i could use a second one.

The front part of the headliner is going to a guy doing a MJ conversion. But there is a rear light in the headliner too. I will yank it out and snap a pic for you between welding and plasma cutting (making a bumper today).
Shoot me your email and I will send it to you.
Send it to [email protected]

Martin

Just had a look at the parts rig. The interior mirror is on the passenger floor board, but there is no mounting bracket on the windshield or the mirror!
Outside mirrors went with the front end clip.

Martin

Just had a look at the parts rig. The interior mirror is on the passenger floor board, but there is no mounting bracket on the windshield or the mirror!
Outside mirrors went with the front end clip.

Martin

LOL, yours must have disappeared like mine did. I took it off the mirror and dropped it into a black hole. I even removed the front seat looking for it. Thanks for checking.

Back