• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 F250 XLT 4x4 7.3 diesel

jeffsjk

NAXJA Forum User
I have officially decided to sell my truck or will trade up to a newer diesel plus cash on my end of course. This truck has a lot of new parts, everything works except the ac right now. I took the charge out to replace some parts, still needs the rest of the orings replaced prior to recharge unless you cheap out and just charge it. Has 2 brand new batteries, all 4 new load range E tires less than 500 miles, all new Moog ball joints, new alternator, new oil cooler, new windshield, tinted all windows with 35% tint. All new brake lines, new rear brakes drums and all, has a shift kit in the tranny, Magtec pan, 4:10 gears, brake controller, all new pulleys, new belt, new air pump. Also has a 4 inch turbo back exhaust, 6 position chip and intake. As of now it has a alarm with remote start, upgraded all speakers to infinity with a 10inch kicker sub. The bad- yes it does have the rust in the typical spots, I have the panels to replace the rust and its not that bad. I planned on doing temp repairs to get me through the summer, I just really want another 4 door truck. I will trade up if you have a 4 door diesel, let me know what you have. $8000 OBO Thanks, Jeff 302-five three 0-1304
image_zpsf16b5692.jpg

image_zpsc56e7734.jpg

image_zpsf75172a2.jpg

Back