• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Chreokee Sport...clean!

mack

NAXJA Forum User
97, auto, A/C, 4.0, 153k, 3" BDS lift, JKS disco's, 31" BFG AT's on 15x8 rockcrawlers, safari roof rack with rear lights, 8.25 rear, III hitch, very very clean in and out.
needs...rear pinion seal, and exhaust work.
runs perfect.
$2700 firm. mid size truck trades considered.
granby MA.
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR INFO, I DON'T CHECK HERE MUCH...
[email protected]
thanks!
Picture040.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture039.jpg

still for sale, just replaced both front hubs, pinion seal, axle u-joints, muffler/tailpipe, and had the front end alinged.
$3000 or trade for a pickup or...........
[email protected]

replaced all the rear drive shaft u-joints, just found some rust on the rockers, $2700 or trade for pickup with at least a v6

If by chance you drove to texas, and had a ride back I would take it

How many miles are on it now? Would it pass inspection? Is the BDS full leaf packs and shocks? I may be able to check it out this weekend.

the CB is gone, the flashlite is there, it has 161 on it now, just got a fresh tune up- it just passed for a sticker, they are full spring packs.

DAMN it i wish i had know about this. I just bought a stock 97 for about the same price but not as clean. DAMN. i saw this for sale on cave76 a long time ago, and always liked it. DAMN it. I want this jeep

hey i got a 91 gmc sierra ext cab with a 350 auto, new flowmaster, bushwacker flares to go on it, 3 inch lift, 33 bfg mud terrains, and pollished alum. wheels. let me know if your interested we could work somthin out

huh. DUDE...i blew you off??? come on now, i sent you pics over the phone, never heard back from you, get it right.

jeepindeadhead said:
hey i got a 91 gmc sierra ext cab with a 350 auto, new flowmaster, bushwacker flares to go on it, 3 inch lift, 33 bfg mud terrains, and pollished alum. wheels. let me know if your interested we could work somthin out
sound cool, but i want to stay with a 6 banger not a v8.
thanks

Back