• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Cheokee 4.0, AW4, 231, SYE.

PapaGeno21

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 97 Jeep Cherokee. It has 169K on it, 4.0 Liter inline 6 engine with AW4 automatic transmission. Truck runs perfect. Inspected until January of 2012 in RI. The outside has some dings and dents. Lock cylinders all work except for the left side rear door, so until that is replaced the door will not open.

Factory tint on the rear doors and back of the truck. Left tail light is cracked. Truck is a 4x4 and the transfer case works perfect. 4wd engages easily and

is great when you need it. Truck is black with black and tan two tone interior. This is the perfect start to a great wheeling rig or just a reliable daily driver. Truck has power windows which all work. Ac will need a recharge. I do not have a factory radio and I took my headunit out of there so it will need a stereo. However I am including the adapter kit and wire harness needed to put in a normal size stereo headunit.

Things it has on it:

31" Sumitomo AT's on 15x7" American Racing Outlaw 2's
Rear Disk Brakes with ZJ Proportioning valve
PORC HD Slip Yoke Eliminator on Transfer case
140 Amp high output altenator
Optima Yellow Top Battery
Autopal ECode headlights with Silvania Silverstar Bulbs
JCR Prerunner bumper with D-Ring mounts and unibody tie ins
Baja style fog lights
Husky molded floor mats
Overhead digital console
Class 3 Hitch
Gas tank skid plate
Magnaflow High Flow Cat
Flowmaster Super 40 dumped before rear axle
K&N air filter
Oil was just changed 300 miles ago.
Plastic tail light guards

Things it needs:
Lock cylinder to be fixed on left rear door.
Upper control arm bushings on front axle (You can hear the control arms rattling the bushings unless you are touching the brakes)
Left rear tail light if the crack bothers you
AC to be recharged
Ebrake Cables - I never bought them after converting over to disks in the rear.

Asking 2600 OBO. PM me for more information.

More pics are available I just need it to stop raining so I can take them.

DSCF6606.jpg

DSCF6260.jpg

DSCF6254.jpg

Brand New JVC KD-R320 Headunit installed today. Also has Kicker KS525 interior speakers that I am leaving in the truck as my new truck uses different sizes.

Back