• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 and 99 part out

aw4 with 231 will be 100 but it won't be out for a while, parting out the green one first, red one has to be movable till green is gone
intake from the 99 $50 also won't be out for a while
front red bumper $40
ax-15 $200, Bob said clutch had been done very recently, no shifting issues at all.

I'll take the hitch if mcguyver doesn't. Wish I'd noticed that yesterday when I asked about the tranny...

He needs to buy a couple PT Cruisers, the world needs less of those and he seems to be a magnet for idiots.

I know I need some parts but I can't remember what. Mostly small shit, I'll see if I can remember.

5 speed, clutch, flywheel, pedals, and master/slave gone. I have pictures and will get them up soon. Parts I have pulled:
Green header panel with smoked directional lenses, it has some scratches but no cracks- $60
Brake booster- $25
Exhaust from donut gasket back to tail pipe, has cat, 2 02 sensors and an aftermarket muffler- $80.
Tail lights- $50 for the pair
Friday night is the next night I go pull stuff. Should have the front bumper off and hitch by then. Might get the ecu and wiring pulled for you too Anthony. I didn't want to ship anything mostly because I work when any place that ships is open. If I have time I can try to check.

need a vacuum ball, drivers fender flare brackets, and the trailer hitch, how much?...can pick up im in west springfield

Front bracket is non existent. You can have the rears and ball for $10. Sorry i missed this. I will be back out there fri evening. I should still have your number so i can text ya when I get out there.

And squash man I am sorry i completely forgot to look at the red xj. I think some folks were interested in buying the whole thing. If that doesn't happen and it is a hp30 $100.

Front bracket is non existent. You can have the rears and ball for $10. Sorry i missed this. I will be back out there fri evening. I should still have your number so i can text ya when I get out there.

And squash man I am sorry i completely forgot to look at the red xj. I think some folks were interested in buying the whole thing. If that doesn't happen and it is a hp30 $100.

thanks but i got lucky at a junkyard but i do need a light grey drivers seat...

this one is ripped to shreds on the bottom. they are the leather seats. I have some pictures of the green jeep, loading them up now

Back