• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ - w/2 inch lift

DC5XJ

NAXJA Forum User
It’s for sale…

1996 Jeep Cherokee SE, 180,XXX miles, cluster was replaced to get gauges so mileage is an estimate, excellent condition with little to no rust, for its age very clean. Was my daily driver, runs a drives 100%. Passed PA inspection and is good until 3 of 2012

These items were recently serviced, replaced or modified within the last 2-years:
- - New front brakes, front rotors and rear brakes
- - Front upper and lower ball joints, front universal joints with new front hub assembly
- - Front Axle L&R Seals replaced
- - New rear main seal
- - Oil Filter adapter o-rings
- - New transmission cooler lines, new transmission filter and flush, new reverse light / neutral safety switch (part is $252.00)
- - New Left and right motor mounts
- - New heater control valve
- - New Water pump
- - New Alternator
- - New battery purchased last month
- - Updated Cherokee Sport gauge cluster with tachometer, oil pressure and temp gauge (all working)
- - Accel hot-coil ignition, Accel plugs, dist cap and performance wires
- - JET ChIp #1
- - Rusty's air tube intake
- - Dynomax Exhaust
- - IPF H4 headlight conversion, XJ zone front light bar, IPF front driving lights
- - Thule bike rack with 2 carriers
- - Sky Jacker 2-inch spacer and shackle lift with new OEM HD rear leaf springs (does not Sag at all under heavy load)
- - Black 15 x 8’s with 255/70/15’s
- - OEM set of steel 15X7’s with tires
- - Front shackle mounts (I forget the make)

Things it needs:
- 4 new tires probably before winter
- New windshield (Current one has a traveling crack but it did pass inspection)

Asking $2700.00 OBO / Located in Norristown-Eagleville, PA
PM or email [email protected]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23889162@N02/3887942292/
set-72157605180438717

This actually makes me really sad... here's the full photo stream on flicker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23889162@N02/sets/72157605180438717/

wow that thing is clean!

I can buy this, but could ask you what that light bar you put on the front bumper is? looks good.

anyway free bump

Currently listed on CL and I might bring her down to Jeff Daniels on Saturday for their swap meet. If I do that I'll probably buy parts... lol

Back