• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ Buggy w/ Trailer

JCSXJ

NAXJA Forum User
1996 XJ
95,000 miles
Sitting on about 4.5" of lift with 37's. Low COG, Boatsides, Dovetailed, 106" WB, DOM Cage, Locked D30, Welded 31 Spline 8.8, Stock 4.0, Auto Trans, NP231 with SYE, Custom 1/4" Wall Rear D-Shaft, Racing Seats, Four point harnesses, Two Seater, A/C has been converted to on board air, New Optima Yellow Top.

I just use stock throw away axles in the D30. Depending on how stupid I get depends on how long they last. Currently have a spare inner and outer short side shaft and a long side inner. This rig is extremely light and low. The top of the cage sits at 71". I have pictures of this on the AZ Rigs section.

Trailer is a 14' dual axle trailer with trailer brakes. It has a new HD trailer jack that supports the weight of the Jeep so you don't have to unload it to unhook.

I'm want to get around $4500 for the combo or trade it for a lifted 4-door XJ or Grand Cherokee. I have one baby now and another that will be here anyday so I need something that's fully inclosed and family friendly.

I'll try to get pics up later, but if anyone wants to see it PM me your email address or cell number and I'll send some pics over.

Thanks for looking!
James
six zero two four nine nine four six eight two

Still have it and still need rid of it (even worse now). Had to trade the tow rig in for something a little more affordable and I just don't think the XB has what it takes to get the job done.

Anyways, price is now $3500 FIRM

Back