• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 xj fs

thobson

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get rid of her to get a new car, just don't wheel much anymore and don't have time to do the engine work it needs. Below are the specs.

• Rock Krawler Long arms
• Rock Krawler 8" coil springs
• Alcan custom leafsprings
• JKS adjustable coil spacer
• Ballistic Fabrication coil spring retainer
• Pro Comp Nitrogen shocks front and rear
• Heavy duty steering stabilizer
• Tera Flex S.Y.E conversion
• Custom rear drive shaft
• Dana 44 axles front and rear built by Crawler Tech 4x4.
• Front 44: Ford 44 full width converted to match the 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern on rear, uses the TNT Customs axle truss, ARB Locker, high steer conversion, custom steering which uses 3/4" heim Joints, Crane Diff cover, 4:10 gears
• Rear 44: from a waggy, 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern, ARB Locker, 4:10 gearing
• AJ Armor rock sliders
• Bushwhacker fender flares
• M.O.R.E. Heavy Duty Motor Mounts
• Pro COMP Auxiliary lights on bumper and roof rewired for 150 watt bulbs.
• BFG mud terrain tires 33 x 12.5 x 15 only a few years old in very good shape with full size spare
• Toyota Steel wheels
• Newly rebuilt transmission by Wizard Transmission
• 160,000 miles

••• Needs engine work•••

Asking $3,000 and will consider serious offers.

Please contact me at [email protected]
or (Three zero Three) 589 - Three one zero zero

photostream

(I can't get the image upload to work, but if you right click and say open in new tab you will see the jeep)

Yeah, I can't figure out why the Flickr link doesn't work either. I tried variations and modifications...... no worky. Might be some permissions you need to change in your Flickr account.

Oh, and your lug pattern isn't stated correctly in your ad. You have a 6-lug set up, so it can't be "5 on 5.5"" but I imagine you meant 6 on 5.5" as that's a typical Chevy/Waggy/Toyota lug pattern. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Maybe he and Mike should just trade...... Blazer for XJ...... :gag:

:D

Sorry you are right 6 on 5.5, typing late at night. And yes it will easily fit 37's and wheels really well. I actually have not wheeled it very hard I sandbagged for what it is built just as my time for wheeling disappeared after finishing the build. The engine sounds like it needs some bearing work.

I just wanted to clarify a few things :

•the bearings in the lower engine are shot everything else is in good shape though meaning: coolant parts, transmission, transfercase, 4x4, lockers
• The interior is tan cloth and there is a snag in the front drivers seat
• There is a ding in the driver side passenger door

I am not interested in trades but will consider serious offers as I need to get rid of her.

Back