• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 XJ Front leaf hanger

Profesto

NAXJA Forum User
My passenger front leaf hanger on my 95 xj is almost done for. It hasn't shifted at all but I want to do something about it soon as I'm going to put floor pans in it in the next couple weeks. I also want to do the drivers side hanger. All I could find is the Ironman 4x4 leaf spring stretch kit which I'm pretty much set on because they're alot heavier duty. However I believe they're meant for if you wanted to put a different axle in the rear. I'm not sure. I wanted to know if there's any options that are a little heavier but are only meant for the stock Chrysler 8.25. Would the 8.25 bolt up to the Ironman hangers? Maybe the Ironmans would be better for the future if I ever wanted to change axles. I think the $235 pricetag is justified but anything cheaper would be a plus too. Thank you.

That kit doesn't care what axle you have!

Back