• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 jeep parting out

95' heep

NAXJA Forum User
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/1647491497.html

I have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport (XJ) that I am going to part it out.

no doors

I keep the transfer case and the lift kit, driveshafts and some dash parts and wiring harness but otherwise are up to grab

The goodies

4 34x9.50R15 on 15x7 alloy rims (old but good amount of treads left)
1 34x10.50R15 on 15x7 white wagon rim (used as spare, still like new!! less than a year old!)
D30 front with newer u-joints (297x, the good one), non-CAD axle
8.25 Chrysler rear axle (strong, very good axle to replace your Dana 35 rear axle!)
both axle are stock, 3.55 gears, open.
rear axle needs brake job (works but need some TLC, or just swap off your old axle onto this one)
front axle needs nothing but some cleaning and greasing (I can do that for you)
4.0 L I-6, runs strong, 175k miles (they last well past 300k miles)
AW-4 4 speed Automatic Transmission (again, work great, will last as long as the engine does, 175k miles)
possible driveshafts
3 rear glasses (all behind the doors) are good (the windshield have one crack but you can have it cheap if you wish)

I have other Jeep that I have and will get its NP-231 out to put in the other one that have SYE installed, so that one will be up to grab (no SYE)

most of the body parts is damaged (from offroad) or modified so they're not perfect.

The Jeep is currently driviable so you can see it runs strong.

make offer please, I may trade also.

PM me or call at 6304875055 to leave message or text me at 6308640378

thank for looking

more info or offers or more pics whatever, just PM or contact me via phone # given

you decided to part it out after getting the most ugly rig award at winterfest... lol

Im glad that the tires worked out for you *remember we met at the menards quite some time ago when you bought the tires*

hopefully your not getting out of xj's are ya?? (most likely not as it seems that you are keeping the long arm lift.. etc..)

Anyways GOood luck with the part out and hopefully ill see ya sometime on the trail:yelclap:...

thank, I actually have another jeep that I am going to transfer the mods to because its nicer so I can get to build it up more better than I can do with this one.

I am definatley happy with tires I bought from you, work awesome.

that award I got from WF is partial of the blame for this LOL

if the first tire poster falls through I am interested in them, as I need two new fronts and a spare. at the very least I would like the spare.

thank, I actually have another jeep that I am going to transfer the mods to because its nicer so I can get to build it up more better than I can do with this one.

I am definatley happy with tires I bought from you, work awesome.

that award I got from WF is partial of the blame for this LOL

why?! that should be an awesome thing! doesnt always mean that its bad. means that you wheel. look how beat up brians, mac's, fourwheelers, seanR(now is), and others. you won a fun award. all in the spirit of friendship and common interest.

either way, emails replied.

look how beat up brians, mac's, fourwheelers, seanR(now is),

What do you mean now? That thing was already beat to within an inch of its life! :D

How much for the dash trim and heater control panel(as long as it works fine)

Back