• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 xj shell and drive train - free

94xjstud

NAXJA Forum User
Basically this is the outer shell, 4.0, aw4 and np231. There are none of the following: front fenders, brake booster, brake lines, steering box, radiator, suspension, axles, tires, front seats, or interior panels. The engine, tranny and t case have 105k on them and ran great when I last drove it (5 years ago). It is taking up space in my driveway and I'm going in a different direction. It is currently sitting on jackstands and will need to be dragged onto a trailer. If you want it, come and get it, if not it will be making its way to pick and pull in the near future.

Call or text me 831-246-3811 if you're interested and I can send you some pictures. Located in Boulder creek.

I also have the doors and tailights that I was going to sell separately, but we can work something out if you come and pick it up.

I might have a guy who might want the motor. I guess he has to grab the whole thing. Ill tell him about this.

Back