• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 xj for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

94xj6.5

NAXJA Forum User
im sad to say but im getting out of the jeeping for the time being due to lack of job for to long so im selling my xj. located in springfield,il.
its a 94 with @ 110 on the clock. has a dropbracket 8" lift from RE on 35's. couple of scratches and dents but doesnt look bad. black in color with bushwackers. very clean interior. motor has a borla header full exhaust. k&n filter, ported throttle body with spacer. upgraded steering gearbox and tierod. 8.25 rear with a locker and stock dana 30 front with new unit bearings and brakes all the way around. only issue right now is the alt is locked up so it needs replaced along with the belt. amsoil fluids in front and rear diffs, t case,engine, and power steering fluid. it has a keyless entry aftermarket cd player and front and rear speakers.
i can text or e mail and pics
i dont get on here much anymore so you can e mail me at mcapitano@ hotmail
let me know if interested or any ?'s
asking $3200 OBO
thanks
mike

also has aftermarket front bumper with a winch and a custom set of rock sliders. i would post a pic but it wont let me. so let me know if want to see any pics of it.

Shoot me the pictures and I'll put them up. Will a 97 alternator fit a 94? If so, I have my original I had rebuilt if you want it.

Put a socket and a ratchet on that alternator and break it free. Bet it will work.

My 96 alternator lasted another two years after it had been locked up after sitting for a long time.

mac 'easy cheat' gyvr

How does it drive?

It used to drive great and crawled out of anything before it sat. It was another buddies before he bought it. I'd trust it over my 97.

If the ratchet truck doesn't work, I have a 97 alternator I had rebuilt and haven't installed it on anything they can have

One last thing- With a coat of wax and some cleaning, this actually isn't a bad looking Jeep. The pictures make it look horrible.

Last edited:
just noticed the thread, sorry i dont get on here much. before the alt locked up it drives great. my wife who hated the jeep used to drive it everyday and take our son to daycare when her car spun a bearing. it is big and yes it went thru and out of anything i put it thru. it was used in the trails so there is some trail damage but nothing bad.
let me know if you want other pics or if you have any other ?'s
thanks
mike

i also have every receipt for everything thats been done to the jeep since it was built. also has a full size spare and another spare tire(no wheel).
any ?'s feel free to post or e mail me
thanks
mike

Would you be interested in a trade for a stock 98 w 200k?

picture.php

Just throwing it out there w/o thinking too much.

Not to thread hijack, but if you're looking to trade your stocker for a mildly lifted/modded Jeep I might be interested in trading one of mine depending on which I decide to keep.

no trades right now. maybe something non jeep related for a partial trade would be ok but really need to sell it.
let me know
thanks
mike

bump
any ?'s feel free to ask or if need any other pics
need to get this sold. i havnt even had time to fix the alt yet im so busy right now
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back