• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ for $2500 MUST SELL

Jeremyvnc

NAXJA Forum User
94 Jeep Cherokee for Sale

Price is NEGOTIABLE!!

Jeep has a finely tuned HO 4.0L inline 6 engine with performance exhuast.

I'm the second owner but know that neither I or the person I bought it from ever smoked. I take real good care of it but must sale because I need something that has airbags.

The Pro's:

Modified exhuast
4.0L inline six
New tires
New Windshield
Never been Wrecked
Nice Custom Stereo!!!
Very Clean on the inside!
New ignition system (funny story but only needed a CPS sensor:))
^--Includes: ignition coil, distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs, computer! and pick-up coil.
Runs and sounds great!!

The Con's:

A lot of Highway miles
No off-road anything :(
Some light damage to the drivers side front (from a guy merging into my lane)
Has A/C but needs a compressor
I Have to sell it :(
It also has some rust in a quarter-sized spot. (easy to fix)

Like i said before, it runs great, i don't go off-roading (save that for the people who know how), and I have to sell it.

My starting price: $2500
Can easily go down if needed.

The Jeep is in Louisville Kentucky

Contact me @ my Email or just call me on my cell (after 5:00 plz) 502-550-8267

It would help if....

The email link did not bring up a web page. And weather or not its a 2 door or 4 door and is it a 4x4?

Ah, yes sorry

It is a 4x4 and it works perfectly (snow). And my email is this:

[email protected] <-- and it works too!! :)

Also if you want to contact me you can either call, email or just post (in best to worst order)...

Once again more forgotten descriptions

Sorry all, I have had alot on my mind lately and can't think straight when it comes to the easy things. The Jeep is a cherokee sport, red with black trim, it is a 4 door, does not have power windows, door locks, mirrors. The mirrors are the Sport mirrors that are made to break away (i.e. when hit by a tree maybe). I am selling it for AROUND $2000-2500 or best offer. Yes that's right, email me with an acceptable offer and I will take them as I get them.

And for some reason I just assumed you all knew it had a roof rack.

If there is anything else I have forgotten, tell me please. As for pictures, I will give them out as soon as I can get them (No digital camera here) to only those who have read this and feel they really would like to buy. I don't have time for those who dream about having a jeep.

Last edited:
It's stone stock when it comes to the gear ratio, transfer case and automatic transmission. BTW, all work and shift perfectly.

Back