• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ Country and related stuff

mike94xjpa

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I'm thinking of selling my XJ lookin for some interest, immediate sale possible.

Situation, I have a 94 XJ country, ~80K miles, new BF Goodrich AT KO 235/75R15 tires (<500 miles), 15/7 ARE 767 wheels (black wagon steel), Olimpic rock front bumper, Tomkin rear bumper w/hitch, billit grill inserts, newer waterpump <1yr.
The jeep cosmeticially is in very good shape.

What it needs; Minimum an alternator to run (old one froze up), before the alternator went I put a new cheep battery in it, The exhaust has some holes (at the joints) but there is a new flowmaster 40 series 2 1/4 muffler, newer high flow cat. The header is a banks, but it's leaking, I have a stock manifold that should work fine just don't have time to replace it.

Before the alternator died it ran and drove perfect no wobble, recent alignment.

The suspension is stock, but the rear leaf pack is the heavy duty stock and only ~1yr old.

I have NEW 3" heavy duty front coils, extended disconnects, adjustable track bar, rear spring plates, ubolts, shims, bomb proof motor mounts.

I have USED 2" AAL x2, 3" AAL x2, trans crossmember, front skidplate, rusty's front tow bar ( the brackets and hooks are on the jeep), front and rear driveshafts, 3/4" front spacers, greasable rear shackles, rusty's front lower control arms.

I also have all the electronics from my old 91 XJ laredo; computer, relays, hoses.

I also have the Dana 30/35 from my 91 XJ with 4.10 aftermarket gears and detroit trutrack limited slip lockers F&R. Almost complete ( missing some e-brake cables). About 3000 miles on them before my X drove it into a bridge ( no damage to the axles).

I would prefer to sell everything as is for $3000 to 1 buyer, but will part out some things.

The axles are going to be $1000 firm if not sold with the jeep.

The jeep is $2000 firm paid/paying 3500 1yr ago.

Everything is here for a good trail vehicle if someone has the time to build it, I am too buisy for the project anymore.

E-mail me personal Mike @ [email protected] for any questions or other prices.

Located in Elverson Pennsylvania 19520

Back