• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94' Sport (Fresh Engine) in SoCal

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2x4, 4.0L, 4 DR, Auto, Black over Tan int. Factory AC, PS, PB, PDL, PW, Cruise, Tilt, AM/FM/Cass., tow kit (aftermarket). Engine overhauled in April/May 2005. No problems then, just wanted a fresh engine as my sister in law was to use the Jeep out of state. Overhaul of original engine included a Master Rebuild Kit (pistons, rings, bearings, timing chain/gears, oil pump, cam, valve springs), all machine work completed by Auto Power in Oceanside, CA (760-722-1556). Also O/H was the head w/ hardened seats, new springs, valves, resurfacing. All NDT work on block/head done as well. Seller did final assembly (I am an A&P mechanic & have build well over 50 aircraft & auto engines in the last 5-6 years & many more previous to that).

Trans flush, filter & front seal repl done at the same time, new drivers side engine mount, new oil pressure sending unit, repl. neutral safety switch, radiator recored, new water pump.

The following items have been replaced within the last 6-8 months: Master cylinder, starter, passenger side wheel caliper, rear u-joint, all brakes, new tires (less than 6k), all shocks, t-stat, all hoses, serp belt.

Originally bought in San Diego by the original owner, it is for sale by us (2nd owner). Been in SoCal virtually since day 1, although it was operated in MO from May 2005 to June 2006. Has MO title, but I have plenty of evidence to show it has been a CA car. CA DMV kind enough to auto-renew 2006 registration as well (even though it was reg'd in MO) in the amount of $105.00.

Total miles: 189k
Total miles at major overhaul: 168k
Major Accident History: 0
Minor Accident History: 1 (April 2002 little old lady hit rear bumper & it was replaced)

Issues:

1. Cracked windshield
2. Paint Clearcoat fade on hood, some on roof (Seller can paint w/sngl stage Valspar if Buyer willing to pay $90 for matl's)
3. Headliner seperated at edges (seller can repair before sale)

Price: $2650.00 OBO

Otherwise abslutely NO SURPISES with this Jeep! Great Jeep with a fresh engine that is a very solid runner & everything works great! The machine work, ancillary parts and master rebuild kit alone were $1,600.00~$1,900.00.

This is our 2nd Jeep and we hate to sell, but we have a 2nd home project in MO that needs the $$.

Seller (and Jeep) is in Fallbrook, California (92028) (North San Diego County), just East of Camp Pendleton Marine Base & just South of Temecula, California off of the I-15.

Can assist w/transportation or shipping if needed. Can fly Buyer to Jeep if within 300 miles of 92028 (via private plane). Clear title & statement of facts included w/sale. Smog cert included w/sale if Buyer is in CA.

Email: [email protected]
Cell: 760-390-six one four two

Pics: Some low res pics available here:
www.haaystack.com/mbr/pics/XJ

More pics available upon request.

Thanks!

hey could u send more pix?i live in Temecula!!

Back