• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 dodge 2500 parts for sale: axles, cab, plow, body parts

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I bought this for parts I wanted (motor, transmission, transfer case, wheels) and just want to sell what's left off at cut-rate prices to recover some of my money. No reasonable offer refused...

It's black. And really rusty.

* hood - paint's crummy, the usual dodge clearcoat issues, looked straight and not rusty though, if I find rust on it the price is going down a lot. 40 obo
* tires - dunno why anyone would want them, but they're free as soon as I get them dismounted. Marginal tread, for 16" rims, forget what width/height they are. I dunno, do burnouts on em or something.
* axles - rear 60, front 60. Kinda crusty, no idea on specs aside from this isn't really a front 60 you want in an XJ, which is why you're getting two dana 60s for 250 bucks. These come with full brake hardware attached, because I don't feel like unbolting it.
* snowplow, with brackets, wiring, controls, everything, you name it, I'm not even unbolting it, just cutting off the front end of the frame and leaving it all connected - 400. Could use reskinning, it's kinda rusty and has a few holes through the front, if it doesn't sell I'll weld it up and sell it this fall. The frame and controls are worth this, it has a lot of new hydraulics on it according to the previous owner, they look pretty new and it plowed my road quite nicely for the one storm I owned it for.
* front fenders - rusty as hell around the wheel wells, you unbolt them, you walk away with them, you no bring them back!
* taillights - 25ea, 40 pair, obo
* front lighting - 25 a side, 40 takes it all, obo
* trailer hitch - kinda rusty, I melted one of the bolt holes a bit torching the bolts to take it off the frame, sixpack of your choice
* doors - 25ea obo, with everything attached, red interior, power windows, power locks, I have the VIN so you can get keys cut for it, passenger side mirror is broken
* whole cab - if you can find a way to haul it off I'll let the whole thing go for 100 bucks, 150 w/doors, the ignition switch is disassembled right now because I lost the key but it could be put back together easily, I didn't break anything. Rockers are rotted but the rest is pretty solid. If you're building some awesome project with it I will include the title so you can register it.
* steering box - it worked while I was driving home, I have no idea what it's worth or how rusty it is, make an offer
* ECU - truck is a 5.9L gasser, manual, 4x4 - $100 obo
* fuel tank - pump works great, has a few gallons of gas left in it that I couldn't get out, $40 obo
* tailgate - pretty crusty, sixpack
* bedliner - kinda crummy shape, free, you just have to take it with the random pile of sand and debris that's inside it, I don't know why you would want this but I'm not gonna judge...
* rear leafs - kinda crusty, still attached to chunks of the frame, make an offer that's above scrap price or tell me what awesome project they're going in
* rear lift blocks - think they're factory, not sure, they have a bumpstop pad halfway up, sixpack and they're yours. I think they're something like 4-6" tall but didn't measure.

Anything not listed is also available, except these items:
* bed is best picked up with a shovel and a rake, it's rustier than my jeeps (you can have it, but I really think you'll be disappointed...)
* frame is not for sale, but you can pick it up with a shovel if you bring a heavy duty garbage bag with you
* motor, transmission, and transfer case, and everything bolted to them are not for sale. Nor is the clutch pedal assembly (unless I figure out that I can't adapt it to fit in my van.)
* rims not for sale
* driveshafts are not for sale

I have offers on the hood and plow setup, and a possible buyer for the axles (Rob, your bud still interested?) but basically the first person to show up and hand me cash will get the parts.

regular I think, if this is the extended cab I'd hate to try and fit in a regular! Only two seats, barely any room behind them.

nope, just the doors. It's a red interior, forget if I mentioned that.

damn, tell him to take this cab and his and sawzall the backs off, then weld it together. Suicide doors and great rear visibility.

pics of the plow stuff? text em to me if you want. not personally interested but i'll pass it on to a couple folksss.

will take some tomorrow, remind me :spin1:

i'll forget. guess you'll be selling it in the fall :laugh3:

oh by the way. I'll take the tires if we're both gonna be at the next 99s m&g or something.

when is it? I'll bring em if they are off by then. They'd make great burnout tires and probably good for a few more miles even before that.

first thursday of may i think? if that doesn't work or whatever we'll figure something out. i'm in no big rush to get em, just within the next few months haha. i dunno how motivated you are to get rid of em

basically I want to not have to pay 10 bucks each to get rid of them. I don't care how long they sit in the yard other than that.

cool. they is mine.

I dunno, make an offer. I'm up for trades of assorted random parts, too.

Not yet, it looks like a 94 dodge 2500 master cylinder

Back