• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94-97 F350

94xjsport94

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone here tow with one? I've always liked the body style and there is a seemingly nice on in town I'm going to look at tomorrow. Turbo 7.3. Not sure if I want that one or want to jump to the 99-03's.

I had a 97 with the ZF5. It towed alright. With a chip, you will easily max out the injectors. Probably for the best though since they didn't come with an intercooler. It was extremely loud inside until I completely gutted the interior and put in some of that peal N seal stuff. I liked that truck.

I also had an 03 Excursion with the 7.3 and the auto trans. I really wish I still had this one. Basically the late 99-03 (early 99 is a little bit different) has everything done to it that a "stage 1" upgraded OBS would have. Such as bigger exhaust, bigger injectors, slightly bigger turbo, intercooler, etc.

I went and looked at a 97 7.3 auto dually today, it was a POS.

My friend offered me his 96, 260k, 7.3 4x4 5 speed, CAI, exhaust, tuned, gooseneck, and very clean for only $7000. Seems to be a good deal around me, they hold their value well in the south and this one is clean and I know it was taken care of.

My friend offered me his 96, 260k, 7.3 4x4 5 speed, CAI, exhaust, tuned, gooseneck, and very clean for only $7000. Seems to be a good deal around me, they hold their value well in the south and this one is clean and I know it was taken care of.

Sounds like my 97. I sold it for $8000 with 260k in Alabama.

Back