• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Wrangler YJ for trade?

Windshield frame has some rot on the bottom and the glass has a crack on the passenger side. Been that way ever since i bought it a few years ago. Doesn't leak water or anything. Quadratec has complete kits to replace everything.

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics. Ill post up some better shots of it in a moment.

IMG_20140505_092136_714.jpg

1399296883.jpg

1399296897.jpg

I have a 97 XJ trail rig i'd trade. Very minimal work it will pass inspection. Only "bad" thing is the gauge cluster quit working, if you hold a door lock button over the cluster starts working again. I never cared in the least bit because it was a wheeler. Looking to get into a YJ to slowly build into the next level. If your interested, i'll PM you pics and a detailed parts list.

-Jon

I have a 97 XJ trail rig i'd trade. Very minimal work it will pass inspection. Only "bad" thing is the gauge cluster quit working, if you hold a door lock button over the cluster starts working again. I never cared in the least bit because it was a wheeler. Looking to get into a YJ to slowly build into the next level. If your interested, i'll PM you pics and a detailed parts list.

-Jon

Sure, send me some pics!

Back