• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Cherokee 2dr Build

OK so i haven't posted in long time got tied up with college so heres an update haven't done to much too the jeep witch is now a heep. Alright so I flopped the jeep on the passenger side. The jeep that i have i thought was in "Mint" condition for the year now shes got some love all over the passenger side but what the F*ck its a jeep now a heep lol I love it even more now! I was driving on a seasonal road out in the boonies of new york where i go to school, lost traction my front end went in to a ditch on my left and then the tire hit a pipe witch sent the jeep on its side, slid for 10 feet. Lucky i didnt go off the road on the other side it was a 40ft drop....got the reverse light wired too on the roof

Any way that was fun.... got the lift tring to find a place to put it in up here cuz my tools are back home in Mass while i am in New York(Up State) I Mounted a fishing rod to the roof looks sweet and been poppin out dents.

So here are some Pix!
And this is #2 for flops last year I floped my buddys tan jeep The Warthog. It made it to the top pix of 2013 :cheers:

both of my flops

and some recent pix

Back