• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 XJ project part out

Rok Monky

NAXJA Forum User
ok so my wife gave me the ok to go full tube buggy so im parting with my current xj build It is a 92 xj with 3.55 gears has 225k on it motor ran strong when i parked it a few months ago and i replaced the oil pan gasket and rear main just before parking it as it sits now it has no rear axle gas tank or rear suspension in it. rig is located in Tampa, FL ill work with you on shipping if need be if i didnt list a part make me an offer best contact for me is text (813) two nine nine 9201

tcase front seats already sold

- front hp 30 non disco $250
- rear 8.25 --------- $150
- 4.0 w/ ac delete and intake $300
- aw4---------------- $200
- ors fron stubby xj bumper currently drilled for comp winch no fairlead mount cut so can be used with standard winch as well also comes with steering box brace and inner tie in plate $175
- hd offroad shackle relocation box no lift $50
- ra designs baja shifter $ 100
- synergy long arm brackets $150
- ruff stuff axle swap perch kit for 3.5 tube $75
- custom built 4.5 inch deaver leafs setup for 4 inch rear stretch brand new these cost 1200 before shipping $800
- i also have the custom through the frame rear bumper i built ill sell for the cost of steel and dring tabs i have in it $150

more info of that bumper and pics of the jeep on my pirate build thread
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-cherokee/1742785-project-monky-wagon.html

I know im missing stuff so ill add as i go but if you need something let me know

Back