• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 stock XJ w/4" lift located in Louisville,KY

Jays94

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my stock 92 XJ 4-door - $700.00 firm.

- 4" budget lift
- 200,XXX miles
- new radiator.
- new altinator.
- auto tranny.
- 8.25 rear axle.
- LeBaron hood vent.

This is a trail rig only. It is not registered for road. I tow it to all the trails. I will provide you with a reciept upon sale.

Excellect running shape. Price does not include the wheels and tires. I will install the stock wheel and tires upon sale.

email or PM me for pictures: [email protected]

:firedevilDivorce is forcing me to sale.:firedevil

Im not buyin up all kinda of lifts and tires.
Was gonna scrap the old 2dr, but Decided I wanna find me another and try and revamp it or if It wont track right then revamp whichever one I get so Im not beating the dd up offroad.
And the lift that was on it I sold moronically prior to deciding to revamp it and the lift on the green one I dont want bc I wanna go bigger.
~Paul

Yea, I was interested in a couple and then not.
was looking for one for the misses jeep as well. lik a 3-4.5 and then got er one new.
Then ended up selling mine 2mrrw and buying a 6.5" rustys kit for a steal that just needs a tbar. 8) Will go good with the new 33s that I also got on a steal... lol
But am still interested in this if its got a decent set. Chopping the fenders and stickin some monster mudders under er and then gonna run er dead lol.
Decided if I can keep the damage off this one that'd be better.
Thanks~Paul

what kinda lift tires n wheels on it???? And its not reg'd, but do you have a title???
Shoot me some pix.... [email protected]
Thanks~Paul[/QUOTE
It's a junkyard lift. S-10 leaf springs with shackles and front coils from another lifted XJ in the junkyard. It's about a 4" lift.
Wheels are "General Lee" style I painted black with 30" mud tire. Tires only have about 30 trail miles on them, so I'm keeping them for my Explorer.
No title or registration. Bought it about 3 years ago from my brothers friend who was going to prison for a long time. He wrote my a bill of sale which is all you need in KY.
I'm getting a divorce so it's gotta go. It's in great running shape. I don't really want to sell it but I must.
Ill send you pictures Saturday morning. Thanks.

No reasonable offer will be refused.

Back