• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ on 1 Tons, 38's 7,500

1991 JEEP CHEROKEE

-High output 4.0/AW4 Trans/Dana 300 T-Case/200K on Motor (Motor runs strong without any signs of growing old.)
-D60 up front (Hi Steer Arms from Mild to Wild)
-GM 14 bolt in rear (Already trussed for long arm upgrade. Also added disc brakes on rear with BTF brackets.)
-Tires are TSL Bias Ply 38x12.5x16.5 on H1 Hummer bead locks (90% tread left)
-Yukon gears, 5.13 front/rear
-Detriot lockers front/rear - also put in brand new carrier in the 14 bolt
-Suspension is a mix of Rusty's and Skyjacker
-Tom Woods - rear drive shaft
-Carolina driveline - front shaft
-Tomken rear bumper
-Olmpic front bumper
-K&N air filter system
-Twin sticked the Dana 300 (already boxed in and still covered in carpet)
-New Warn premium lockout hubs
-Rebuilt Kingpins
-New spindle/bearings on driver side
-Full PSC Hydro assist system (includes ram, pump, gear box, resevoir, and in-line cooler)
-TNT frame stiffners
-CROK steering box reinforcement kit
-14 bolt yoke protection bracket (the one from Bluetorch)
-Limiting straps on front
-New shocks from PORC
-Bar pin eliminators on shocks
-Had the A/C system serviced and it blows cold air. -Has metal inserts (this gives you bead locks on your inners and outers) and had the wheels road- forced balanced at Hummer.
-Optima Red Top battery
-Rock sliders
-Stainless braided brake lines on both axels converted to AN fittings
-Custom exhaust tucked up under the body out of harms way

All electric windows and locks work fine. Heck, the compass and temp gauge still work! You won't be disappointed with this XJ.

As usual I'm probably forgetting a few small things........ There are no major defects in the body and the interior is very clean. If your wanting to use this as a daily driver as well as off road you will need to buy a set of road tires as these are not set up for the street. You can drive it around 45 MPH just fine but it's not the most comfortable ride.

Wife is wanting a rag top again so looks like I get to start all over from the ground up. I’m asking 7500.00 OBO for the Jeep without the winch. I will leave the winch and throw in a full steel deck trailer for a total price of 10K. You can reach me at 678-442-8043 or 404-925-1808. Pics can be seen here: http://www.sjmembers.com/gallery/Project-FISHWAGON and here: http://www.sjmembers.com/gallery/Dixie-Run-2007-Slickrock

Driver_side_view.jpg

All_cleaned_up.jpg

Flex_Pic_2.sized.jpg

Slick_Rock_Dixie_Run_2007_6.sized.jpg

Slick_Rock_Dixie_Run_2007_1.sized.jpg

Slick_Rock_Dixie_Run_2007_3.sized.jpg

...they call me the picture man...

Back