• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Xj Lifted Locked on 35s

justin_502

NAXJA Forum User
Have a 90 jeep cherokee 6.5 inch lift. Rk 3 link long arm front end with 6.5 BDS coils, 4.5 inch rubicon express leaves with a shackle relocation mount and longer shackels to make it flex. Bilstein 5150s 12" travel on all for corners.
Rear has a Dana 44 with a ected electric locker (works great) limited slip when not locked with 4.56s gears and a very thick diff cover from ruff stuff. The front is a D30 with 4.56s, rock krusher diff aussie locker that also works great and has never given me any problems
The jeep is a 5 speed with a ax-15 trans works very well had clutch replaced little over a year ago. I have a 2010 corolla as a daily driver, the jeep only get driven on weekends. Has around 180k miles on it. still runs great. Browndog motor mounts very thick. Custom built bumpers front and rear with a 8k winch up front also works great. The jeep is sitting on 35" pro comp Xterrains with a good amount of tread left on them. The headliner was starting to bubble so had a new dezert camo headliner installed. Slip yoke eliminator kit installed with custom driveshaft. Ac still blows cold. All steel braided brake lines, black magic brake pads up front that work very well, up graded to a larger master cylinder.
It used to be a forest service jeep so was that green color so when I got it I think around 3 years ago, I stripped the whole thing down and had it painted white (not that earl shibe or macco junk) Paint still looks good. Lot of aftermarket stuff on here im probally forgetting to mention. Ill try to get some pics up later today. The jeep has no carpet it has the rubber floor witch I like to blow the sand or dirt out easy. This jeep makes trails easy, its been through miller jeep trail in fraizer john bull and many others in big bear odessa and duran in calico and many more, The only time I had to use the winch was to move a down tree off the trail up in fraizer. Witch I was happy I finally got to use it so it wasent a waste of money!

I found a truck I want, and im willing to let this go for $5800

Registraition is paid and gonna get it smogged saterday so it will be good to go. I got home late tonight but will get some pics up soon.

So I finally got a camera to take some pics!

<a href=

002.jpg
[/IMG]

Back