• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 XJ 2 door part-out Southwest IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
** I don't want to hang on to this thing any longer than 3-4 weeks, it will go to the junkyard if I don't have any interest.**

- (3) doors. 2 driver, 1 passenger. Poorboy87 already has dibs on the wing windows, the rest will be up for grabs. Decent shape.
- Rear windows w/ vent. Factory tint.
- HPD30 w/ 3.73s. New upper balljoints, steering in good shape. Yes, a HP30 with 3.73s. Axle tag #8953002092.
- 8.25. Unknown ratio, I will try to find out. Swapped in from a later model. Disc brakes; no rotors or pads. Diff plug missing, diff is dry. Unknown how long but it rolls fine.
- Chrome rear bumper. Good shape, one hole drilled in the face for the tire carrier. New brackets.
- Chrome grill and headlight bezels. Excellent shape.
- Header panel. Was dark green, is now poorly painted red. Good shape.
- (4) 15x10 black steel wheels. 31x10.50 tires, good for rollers but not much else.
- Full gauge cluster. Shows 279k.
- 97+ center console, dark grey. Lid latch broken.
- Dark grey rear seat.

Anything else, PM or reply here. I'm not going to pull engine/trans/t'case.

Not available:

- Tire carrier
- Suspension
- Head/intake/exhaust manifold

Make offers on all items. No shipping on anything big. I can deliver to Redbird in September.

90.jpg

Is this thingy for sale?
8ynaqaqu.jpg

I'm sure it is, that thing is destined for the scrapyard.

Put that header panel/and buckets and such in my pile. Please don't bend the metal trim, I beg you. It's impossible to find not mangled. I can pick up sean's stuff when I come for the rest. Like to try and parts train them back to the eastern side of the state. If Mac's going to be at redbird that would be awesome. You're like 6 hours from me.

Is this thingy for sale?
8ynaqaqu.jpg

Yes.

I'm sure it is, that thing is destined for the scrapyard.

Put that header panel/and buckets and such in my pile. Please don't bend the metal trim, I beg you. It's impossible to find not mangled. I can pick up sean's stuff when I come for the rest. Like to try and parts train them back to the eastern side of the state. If Mac's going to be at redbird that would be awesome. You're like 6 hours from me.

Will do.

Bad ass! Just let me know how much you want and Nate and I can square up later. It just doesn't look right without one.
ehetu5u6.jpg

I need the passenger side.

Yeah it's a damn shame. I was able to recover mine originally. I glued it back in place and then it fell off somewhere while towing it to Nac fest last year.

I can part train from redbird.

mac 'to the fort' gyvr

Header panel, side thingys pulled and ready to go.

Any other takers? I would hate to scrap factory tint vent windows but I'm not going to store them.

Figured out what gear ratio the 8.25 has? I know a guy here looking for one with 3.55's.

What size coil lift spring are on it? 2" coil spacers maybe? - Derek (Crap, I missed the note about the suspension not being available)

Last edited:
Rear windows pulled, rear axle is out; tag on the axle says 3.55 ratio. PO was not smart it appears.

The shell will be junked in the next week or so, last call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back