• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$90 ebay header. check this out.

How much better performance will this manifold yield over the OE one?

Now that is an interesting question!

However, as both of these are sold as OEM replacements there doesn't seem to be any performance claims made.

Id' be more worried about that huge spark on the battery when that was first cranked over.

lol you noticed that to :D im going to be replacing the battery cables here soon. got to do some other stuff first before i can get to them

is it seriously only 2 bolts holding the manifolds on?

i saw these on ebay too, and thinking about getting them. those others ones that were posted here don't look too bad either.

Used it and well satisfied. Cleaned it, heat paint, baked it and installed it. Still good after 3500 miles of driving! If it cracks, nothing really lost.

is it seriously only 2 bolts holding the manifolds on?

i saw these on ebay too, and thinking about getting them. those others ones that were posted here don't look too bad either.

What? No- it's a stock replacement. Same number of bolts holding your manifold on now.

Ah, that is probably for the collector- my APN came with 2 bolt, nuts, and washers for the collector- you typically (as far as I can tell) need to buy replacement mounting bolts/studs/nuts for the manifold itself separately. Also, should you buy a header with bolts, I would recommend buying some studs that press into the flange like the OE setup. I had a heckuva time trying to hold the downpipe in place while turning two wrenches.

Reuse all the old Header/Manifold bolts/cup washers....the bolts included are for the flange. It also comes with a collector doughnut gasket and the main gasket.

Back