• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Cherokee on 35's

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenttrf

NAXJA Forum User
90 Cherokee Limited
Original I-6 131k miles - Runs good, no oil leaks, great compression, small water leak from lower hose, but not enough for problems.
AW-4 Perfect shape - No problems - 1st gear switch installed
Rebuilt 242 T/C - Runs solid - No Problems

All the basics a Limited model would give you - PW, PL, CC, No AC(USed for Onboard Air), Tilt, Leather (only one tear in the drivers seat otherwise great condition), Hitch, Overhead console, center console......

Custom stuff:
Full width axles out of F250
Front HP44 rebuilt, 4.88's, open (discs)
Rear 9" rebuilt, 4.88's, spool (drums)
35x14.5 Boggers about 50%
Hi Steer
Custom front end arm setup using Bronco Radius Arms
RE Coils and 1" spacers
RE Rear Leafs with RE Shackles
DT shocks
About 6-7" lift
Fenders cut with removable fender flares (to keep local cops happy)
Removable Mud-Flaps (to keep local cops happy)
Trailready Rocker Gaurds and Door Cladding

Exterior - Body ok, no major damage just basic trail dings, paint is flat and scratched
Interior - carpet is shot due to lots of mud, seats are great, All belts work, headliner is shot
Mechanically - Very good. I havedone my best to keep this running strong. It is my daily driver
Brakes - newer front pads, but front disc has some warping, needs to be turned. have not done anything to rears

This thing is simple but built smart and very strong. It wheels great and drives around town surprisingly well. I wanted to build a strong wheeler with daily driving characteristics. Lots of room for more customizing, but ready for immediate wheeling use. Have run it with 37" MTR and runs great.

Needto just payoff. Payoff is $4500. I am in Oregon. Email for pics Email

here is a pic (hopefully) If it works go here and see the rest-----------

Go here----http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338438

brenttrf said:
I am willing to trade for early 90's Chevy ext cab, short bed or dually...
c-mon you know you don't want to give up the xj thing you just need my lil rig is all

funvtec said:
c-mon you know you don't want to give up the xj thing you just need my lil rig is all

It's the XJ thing that's gotten me in trouble. My family would kill me if I got into another one... Amd stock is even worse. :hang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back