• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ Wagoneer for sale Charlotte

gr8Tyres

NAXJA Forum User
:bawl:
Have a Wagoneer Limited for sale. Bought this year as a fun project working with kids/grandkids. It was fun, but I'm only one with interest in it now, and no room. SO:
have it on Craigslist for $2k, but let me know your interested.
89 Waggy, 249ish miles, Power seats and windows(RF doesn't roll down), tilt, 4wd, 4.0, oe hitch, and foglamps with covers. Leather front seats need covers, back is passable. Recent New headliner and board, shocks, plugs, fluids, tank flush, brakes, NC inspection. Zero rust on body, and surface rust on suspension. Drive at hwy speeds with no wobble. Radio doesn't work and a/c is warm. fan, wipers, work. Originally sold at Sparks in Concord, NC. Clear title and even carfax shows some repairs.
Kids primed and painted car, but is done with paint cans. Not bad from 20 feet away. Operates fine, no wheezing or groans.
Will send pix to whoever wants a few, or help with posting them please.

:bawl:
Have a Wagoneer Limited for sale. Bought this year as a fun project working with kids/grandkids. It was fun, but I'm only one with interest in it now, and no room. SO:
have it on Craigslist for $2k, but let me know your interested.
89 Waggy, 249ish miles, Power seats and windows(RF doesn't roll down), tilt, 4wd, 4.0, oe hitch, and foglamps with covers. Leather front seats need covers, back is passable. Recent New headliner and board, shocks, plugs, fluids, tank flush, brakes, NC inspection. Zero rust on body, and surface rust on suspension. Drive at hwy speeds with no wobble. Radio doesn't work and a/c is warm. fan, wipers, work. Originally sold at Sparks in Concord, NC. Clear title and even carfax shows some repairs.
Kids primed and painted car, but is done with paint cans. Not bad from 20 feet away. Operates fine, no wheezing or groans.
Will send pix to whoever wants a few, or help with posting them please.

Got the craigs list link? Does Craigs list ad have the photos?

Keep the waggy and trade in the kids, is my advice, LOL. I adopted one that has been a huge fun help with my repairs, LOL.:laugh3:

Back