• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 cherokee

downhillracer

NAXJA Forum User
89 cherokee
50k on rebuilt motor
4.5 lift
re disco's
90 percent tread on 33x12.50.15 mtr's
homebrew sliders
a/c works great
surco rack with lights
lockrite in the front with new u joints
decent sound system..... sony deck, alpine and fosgate door and hatch, boston 450 rms amp and fosgate hx2 10" sub that hits pretty well.
tinted windows

The things that need to be fixed....
Oil pan leaks.... have a gasket but im lazy
crack header just like every other renix

This jeep runs good and is in great shape inside and out. There are some dents and dings but the paint still looks great and isn't faded at all. White exterior gray interior. The tires are like new, on ar-23 rims that could use some polish for sure. Catch all mats for the rear passangers and cargo area. I didnt wheel this jeep very much at all, mostly just used for camping. Looking to get 3000 obo.

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

Last edited:
Im also in the market for a newer truck so if you have a pickup that you are trying to get rid of and would consider this jeep as a partial trade towards that I would be open to that as well.

Does it have the roof rack and fender flares? Which pic is accurate? What lift? What rear end? Stock gears?

I'm trying to buy one right now for a driver and mild trail rig.

Sorry forgot those were at two different times.

lift is rusty's 3" coils (i know) with 1 3/4" daystar spacers, 3" aal, skyjacker lca's

I have the roofrack though it is not mounted now and would be included

Rear end is turdyfive 3.55 gears front and rear, although i did just pop the cover on both ends and the gears, bearings, and oil looked good (oil was replaced)

The 30 has a warn style cover diff cover on it too i forgot to mention...

No fender flares but I took my time doing the trim on it.

Goatman you have a pm.....

ill trade you a 97 dodge ram 1500 4x4 extended cab. just hit 150K. Sitting on 33 bfg at with over 50 percent tread. brakes do a little shimmy every now and then.

Hey Rich and AJ if either of you are serious Im now in Chico for school. Id be happy to check it out in person and report back to you. Might save you a 6 hr drive, or encurage you to buy it even more.

DHracer... are there any local jeep clubs up here? Im Jeepless and becomming more and more deprived every day.

Aj that is pretty much exactly what im looking for....pm me with more details please.....

I really want to keep it but my need for a truck far outweighs my need for a toy.

99xj that is cool of you to offer to come check it out for your buddies. My number is 916 804 9954. Call me if you want to setup a time for you to come by and check it out/ take it for a spin. There are a few clubs in chico but they are mostly yotas with a few cj's thrown in. Not a whole lot of wheelin close by.... high lakes above magalia would be the closest.

Thanks guys.

Well, I just got back into town from SierraFest, sorry I missed this. My main problem is that it's so far away to check out........thanks for the offer.

Well, I just got back into town from SierraFest, sorry I missed this. My main problem is that it's so far away to check out........thanks for the offer.

No worries, If I make it down closer to you Ill let you know. Otherwise it is still for sale or trade for a pickup. Thanks guys.

Back