• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 Cherokee Part Out

JoeyBottles

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out my 89 cherokee... Motor has a blown head gasket but other than that its ok. I'm keeping all of the suspension on the 89 to put on my new 98 that I'm picking up. Everything is up for sale on it. Just let me know, and I'll let you know if its any good.

Ok,

Let me list some of the newer parts in the truck.

1)Radiator- only 5 months old- 50.00
2)Windshield Glass- Brand new, no scratches- 50.00
3) New Water Pump, installed 3 months ago 25.00
4) Steel tubing to make rocker panels- make me an offer... new was 140.00
5) Tailights 15.00 a piece. great shape
6) Transfer case np231.... 100.00 works fine.
7) Everything else is for sale too... just let me know what you need and make me an offer.

4dr?

I want the pass side rear door. Power/manual? Is the window rubber good, including run channels?

Last edited:
Manual windows/locks .... on the pass side the rubber is cracked, and the pass side rear hinge has been modified because the hinge pin was broken so i just fixed it by making it removable. Drivers side hinge is good, door locks and windows work great. Both doors were durabacked olive drab. Drivers rear door also has cracked rubber due to age. if you still want them I'll let them both go cheap just pm me.

Miles on motor/tranny? Willing to ship?

Back