• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88xj project/parts/231/300 b4r doubler

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
Well after alot of thinking and bellyaching and deciding that building a 3rd rig is probably a bad idea...i have decided to turd can my xj project. Ill either sellit whole or part it out. Buy the whole lot and you get a pretty damn good deal.

The rig is an 88 2 door. 4.0/aw4/231-300 box for rocks doubler. I started boatsiding it and have the pass side in(cut the rockers and replaced with 2x6). Drivetrain was strong when i took it down to start building it...then i went toyota and didnt touch it for awhile. Now has mysterious lack of power. Shouldnt be much to figure out. freshly built box4rox 231/300 doubler with ddmachines kit and shifters. 23spline 231 to mate up to aw4. 0 miles since built. Has been sittin on the shelf for a year and a half assembled and ready to go. It is sitting on 6" coils and 2" spacers. Has a snorkle. White with black lower. Has black wheels. Random tires for rollers. I have all the seats, console, etc. All windows are intact. I have the factory bumpers. I have a ford hp60 and a 14bff for it both complete.

Heres the breakdown if i part it out:
1100 for the axles. The 60 is balljoint, have a spare long side for it. 14b is a dually-go disc brake and change backing plates and you have a normal 14. Non matching gears(3.73,4.10) both have been cleaned up and gone thru.

1300 for the doubler. Its fresh. Never been ran. Has twin stick shifters. Ready to rock n roll.

Buy the whoooole kit n kaboodle for 2500 and ill deliver it. Or 750 for the jeep and ill throw a different tcase in it and keep the doubler and axles. Get ahold of me...we can work out a deal... 928 nine six five 8101

Wish you weren't quite so far and that it's not a driver. In the market for a 2dr.
GLWS

Not really specifically. Throw some offers at me. No hi points or department store model rifles... lol. Or make me a cash offer. I need to round up some funds to go get this trailer!

Well all thats left are the axles! Who needs some 1 tons? 93 ford high pinion dana 60. Ball joints and spindles(not unit bearing) 4.10 gears. All complete minus lockout hubs. Fresh bearings. All cleaned up and ready to rock. Spare shafts. Have a ff14b rear axle. Dually width. Newer finned style housing. 3.73 gears. Will sell the pair for 800!

Back