• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88xj for sale in middle tennessee

dirtymuddog

NAXJA Forum User
ive got my xj for sale, dont have the time and money anymore for the hobby, and with kid on the way i need a 4door dd thats better on gas.
its an 88 2dr 4.0 auto w/ 160k on it. 4.5 lift, 5x33" general grabers on black rock crawlers. 85% tread on 4, 100% never on ground 5th. has air/heat, cd, tinted windows, class 3 hitch.
new parts:fuel pump, filter, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, tps, cps, cpu, battery, oil/filter,full tank of gas...
if youve read the oem tech threads you can tell ive been just replacing these parts, and got it running great..then the next day it just stoped. got it barely runnin the other day, im pretty sure its the iac ($45) sensor or the egr($55). i have no time, and money anymore, and all i want out of this is the $2000 dollar down payment on a 4runner i need now.im takin a loss on this, and if for somereason i get time/money to fix before i sell ill probably raise the price some, esp if i take it to someone. oh yea also has extra cpu with it and the haynes manual. send me your email for pics at [email protected] thanks, eric:badpc:

Back