• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 XJ, lots of mods

FYR WOOD

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to sell my 88 project XJ. It has 263,000 on the odometer, but I swapped in a 98 ZJ 4.0L into it which has about 35,000 on it. No rust anywhere on the Jeep, and it has never been wrecked. The Jeep runs extremely well, and I have driven it mostly on the highway since all of the upgrades. NEVER WHEELED. I am the second owner of the Jeep. I am located in Blacksburg, VA and am looking to sell this fast. Here are a list of the other mods, all under a year old. I can deliver this Jeep up to 200 miles for free, or anything over if you pay gas. I am selling everything Jeep I have.

88 XJ, white 4 door laredo, AW4
Rubicon Express 5.5 in kit with drop brackets
Rubicon Express Hack and Tap SYE
Rubicon Express rear driveshaft
98 ZJ 4.0L running on Renix computer
upgraded to open cooling system at the same time as motor swap
K&N intake kit
33x10.50 BFG all terrains on stock wheels
husky liners
Kenwood cd player stereo with 4 new eclipse speakers
$3500

Also for sale, I have an 88 Jeep Grand Wagoneer built for the rocks. This was my primary trail rig. It has been cut up, bobbed and dovetailed in the rear, but I am willing to part it out.

88 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
AMC 360
TF727 tranny
NP 208 tcase
D44 front and rear, 4.27 gears, lockright rear locker, open front, 6-lug
Eaton black steel wheels
36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL radials, two with half tread, two almost gone
brand new 36x12.50 TSL mounted on black rockcrawler
15 gallon Summit Racing fuel cell, with all fittings for any Jeep
2 plastic racing seats with covers from Summit racing
$2500 as is, you come and get it.
I can part this one out

I can email pics of either. Any questions, email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Scott

Back