• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'88 XJ in INDY For Sale

MuddinXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Alright I've finnaly decided to sell the old rig. So For The details.

88 XJ 4-Dr
D30 w/ 4.10s and Quick Lok(have old R&P and carrier if wanted)
D35 w/ 4.10s and Quick Lok(have old R&P and carrier if wanted)
Rusty 6.5" Lift(The rear hasn't settled all the way since the new springs)
Rusty Steering Upgrade
Rusty D35 Diff Cover
6,250 miles on rebuilt longblock
189,500 miles on body
Rusty Rear Quarter Guards
Cut Fenders
Grant Sterring wheel
Autoguage Gauges(Water Temp, Oil Pres, Volts)
Rear Carpet Gone
Hollywood Components Front Speakers
$300 Pioneer CD Player(Plays anything but Mp3s)
Rusty Front Stinger Bumper
8000 # Winch(Milemarker)
Cobra CB w/ Body Mounted Whip
33x12.50x15 Pro Comp XTs on Rock Crawler 15x8(about 1350 miles on all)
Rusty Intake w/ K&N Filter
Updated Cooling System
New Waterpump(less than 500 miles)
New Radiator(less than 500 miles)
Class 3 Hitch
Maxx 1000 CCA Battery
1 1/2" T-Case Drop
New Front Left Shaft w/ 760x U-Joint
RE Control Arm Drop Brackets
33x12.50x15 Super Sport Trail Spare

All fluids were changed regularly. The truck runs really smooth. Tranny shifts really well. No grinds. Same w/ T-Case. Has been to badlands often and paragon once. Really does well on the street(was my daily) and does sweet off-road. If any indy guys would like to vouche for me and the truck they can. I am asking 5500 for the truck the way it sits. I have a set of 35" XTs I can let go w/ the truck for 6000, they only have 300 miles on them! You can pm me on here or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Last edited:
front dana 60, dana 60 parts, 14 bolt parts, cash(LOL), 39.5" Iroks, 16" Beadlocks, what ya got. 350 SBC parts also work. e-mail me or pm me and let me know what ya got.

here is a pic before the repaint(its now Tan), the front bumper, and the new rear leafs.

img_0656.jpg

img_0438.jpg

img_0439.jpg

img_0491.jpg

Also forgot to mention it has C4x4(i'm somewhat sure) rockrailz and JKS discos w/ swaybar relocation brackets

$5500

This is a great deal. I have alot of time, effort, and blood into this truck. I have a rear d60 I will also let go with the truck if wanted. Someone please buy this. It needs to go.

I have a Mint condition Kawasaki ZX-11 I might sell/trade. If I do....I might have to come and see your XJ.....and if I drive all the way to INDY..(1 Hour for me..lol) I might have to buy it! I gotta couple of guys wanting the bike but they're waiting on their tax checks first.....damn. I'm just not too crazy about tan...got any new pics? My 89 is silver....my 88 2-door was silver....my 87 was red....hell....I've even had a yellow one...but I've never really liked tan. Maybe if I see a pic....I'll like it.

Thanks

Aron

haven't been able to get some good pics cause the XJ is burried under the snow. Will take some pics probably tommarrow. I can paint it flat black like it was if you would like. O btw the original color was silver. LOL. Not really looking for a trade. Let me know if you wana come look at it. Anytime is convenient.

Back