• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 Cherooke Parting Out Need Gone!!

I ALSO HAVE RUStys Lower Controls Arms and Adjustable Track BAr let me know if yall need these and make me an offer on them u know what they are worth and so do I yall PM ME AND LET ME KNOW SOMEHTING

thanks

casey

Do you have the buckle part of the rear seat belts? (The part you press on to release it - should be two buckles connected to one bracket for one side and the middle belts)

Thanks.
-Mike

I'm interested in the passenger side mirror bracket. not the part on the door, but the part inbetween the mirror and the door?

if that makes sence... =)

Shipping to 37363

Thanks

i dunno if an 88 would have one... but the rear cargo area light assembly... its the light built into the soundbar if you had one ordered (if 88s had those i dunno)

oh... and the center console top hatch if its still on there ;) mines screwed up and so is the hinge that holds it into the console so if you have those lemme know. ( maybe i missed this - but u got the grayish color or what?)

they are lil things but that f*cking center console is driving me nuts... wont lock or stay shut and its a pain in the butt to not have one, and the back light is nice to have in working condition.

Last edited:
Back