• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'87 MJ 4.0L 5spd 4x4 SWB in Missouri $2000

JP_in_STL

NAXJA Member #767
1987 AMC Jeep Comanche 4x4
4.0L
5 spd(Peugot)
NP231 Transfer Case
D30 Front D35 Rear
Faded Silver exterior (needs paint) with Red Bench Interior.
Very minimal rust - the only serious rust is the obvious chunk by the drivers tail light. Rockers, wheel arches, and floorpans are all solid.
Frame mounted Receiver Hitch and Heavy Duty Step Bumper.

I'm selling my '87 MJ because I bought an '89 LWB with AC. The truck is basically stock, very little rust, 4x4, 150K miles, runs good, and a solid base for a Project or Resto. Truck is located in Stanton, MO about an hour West of St. Louis. It's been a very reliable DD for me and I'm selling because the driveway is getting crowded. It's a little rough around the edges, but would make someone an EXCELLENT resto candidate or mild wheeler. I think it's in too nice of condition to hack up and tube out since there is so little rust.

Lots of new parts. Extra items available and a possible Parts XJ

All the details and many pics available here.

driver_qrtr_front.jpg

That's a great MJ. I have an aluminum cap that would match it very nicely.

Maybe I was to honest in my description? It's really a decent truck.

I'm open to "reasonable" offers. I also have 10 acres and could find someplace to park it out of site from the wife for awhile too so I'm not in a huge hurry to sell either. Everyone needs an MJ and this is a mechanically reliable fairly unmolested stocker.

It's even got a towbar to get it back to wherever you are from.

- JP

Back